Posts with tag "James Bond"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 09:22 PM by Matthew Shepatin
Kim Kardashian recently told E! News she wants to go tit-for-tat with England's most famous secret agent. "I would love to be in a Bond film -- a Bond Girl," she said. "That would be the ultimate." Booty Galore does have a nice ring to it. But to be a Bond Girl is no mean feat, as any serious 007 fan will tell you, Kim. Only the most confused members of our species could argue you don't posse...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 01:01 PM by Moviefone Editors
Javier Bardem has been offered a major role in the newest James Bond film, Moviefone reports, proving money woes and development hell cannot keep 007 down. Early in January, word hit that 'Bond 23' still had Sam Mendes gearing up to direct, and a not-so-far-off release date of Nov. 9, 2012. Since then, buzz has been on the rise, and just days after word hit that Judi Dench would return to the f...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 08:25 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Joseph Wiseman, an actor who played the sinister scientist and title character of Dr. No in the first James Bond feature film, has died. He was 91. Wiseman, who had been in declining health, died Monday at his home in Manhattan, his daughter, Martha Graham Wiseman, told The New York Times and Los Angeles Times. A screen and stage actor, Wiseman's film credits include 'Detective Story' (1951) an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Phillippe: My Daughter Ava Hates When People Think I'm Her Brother
- Jake Gyllenhaal Is Ripped as He Battles for His Daughter in Southpaw Trailer
- FROM TIME: See the 10 Best Outfits from Mad Men
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!