Posts with tag "James Caan"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Ben Trivett
- Filed under:
Celebrity photographer Patrick Hoelck has been creating amazing images for quite some time now. One of his staples, along with amazing intimacy with his subjects, is the use of an all but forgotten medium, Polaroids. When photographing celebrities such as Scott Caan, Adrien Brody, and many others a Polaroid can give the instant result of digital with the integrity of film. 'Polaroid Hotel' is ...
- Posted Apr 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Mike Ryan
"I'm trying to become a geek" are not exactly words you would expect to hear from James Caan -- or, as I'm quickly corrected, "Jimmy" Caan. Indeed, though, that is what Caan is aspiring to become with his new online venture, OpenFilm.com. Caan -- along with Robert Duvall, Mark Rydell and his son Scott (pictured, left, with "Jimmy") -- has founded, and sits on the advisory board of, the new online ...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
On Friday, James Caan filed for divorce from his wife of 14 years, court records in Los Angeles show. This is the second time the 'The Godfather' actor has sought to divorce his wife, Linda Stokes. The first case, filed in 2005, was not pursued. The couple were married in October 1995 and have two sons James Arthur Caan, 14 and Jacob Nicholas Caan, 11. Caan is seeking joint custody of the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Treatment Center for Parents' Home
- Did Jennifer Aniston Inspire BFF Chelsea Handler's Haircut?
- New Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Five Fast Facts
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Rehab, Plans to Study Fashion in College
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"