Posts with tag "James Frey"
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 11:14 AM by AOL TV Editors
In 2003, James Frey established his contempt for the literary memoir format by releasing 'A Million Little Pieces,' a supposed memoir that turned out to be full of lies. Oprah Winfrey helped make 'Pieces' into a bestseller in 2005 when she made it a selection for her popular book club and interviewed the author on her show. But hteir second meeting in 2006 wasn't quite as amicable, when it came...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 05:22 PM by PopEater Staff
Because one day isn't enough time to confront a guy after you shattered his career into a million little pieces, Oprah Winfrey is setting aside two episodes in her final weeks to interview infamous author James Frey. Frey will sit down with Winfrey on May 16 and 17 and will probably talk about that one time in early 2006 when she called him out for deceiving her and readers with wild tales of...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah...
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Conan' shows ratings momentum, beats other late night shows in key demo
- Review: Ben Affleck gives performance of career in twisted 'Gone Girl'
- Lecrae: I put faith in hip-hop
- Professor X sure is a whiner in this X-Men supercut
- Will ?The Equalizer's success pressure Denzel into Neeson Season?
- Adam Sandler to Make Four New Movies for Netflix, Will Produce and Star in the Feature Films
- The Royals Secrets Revealed: A Forbidden Love Triangle, a Fight for the Crown and Much More—See the Exciting Photos!
- Selena Gomez Talks About Her Transitional Year: I Don't Handle Fame as Well as People Think