Posts with tag "James Frey"
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 11:14 AM by AOL TV Editors
In 2003, James Frey established his contempt for the literary memoir format by releasing 'A Million Little Pieces,' a supposed memoir that turned out to be full of lies. Oprah Winfrey helped make 'Pieces' into a bestseller in 2005 when she made it a selection for her popular book club and interviewed the author on her show. But hteir second meeting in 2006 wasn't quite as amicable, when it came...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 05:22 PM by PopEater Staff
Because one day isn't enough time to confront a guy after you shattered his career into a million little pieces, Oprah Winfrey is setting aside two episodes in her final weeks to interview infamous author James Frey. Frey will sit down with Winfrey on May 16 and 17 and will probably talk about that one time in early 2006 when she called him out for deceiving her and readers with wild tales of...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Georgina Bloomberg: I Want to Teach My Son How to Lose
- Kim Kardashian's Abs-Baring Style: From Makeshift Crop Tops to Crazy Cutouts
- NFL Vet Ricardo Silva Trades Tackling for Teaching
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- ?Friday Night Lights' director says his son won't be playing football
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon reminisce about Robin Williams
- Nashville Premiere Sneak Peek: Rayna Decides Who She's Going to Marry—Does She Pick Luke or Deacon? Watch Now!
- Téa Leoni Finally Addresses David Duchovny Divorce: "I Don't Know How I Could Ever Hate Him"
- First iPhone 6 Owner Drops It on Live TV; Perth Man Was "in a Panic to Get It Open"—Watch Now!