Posts with tag "JamesBlunt"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Emily Tan
Although he's been known to sing some moody and depressing ballads, James Blunt is looking at the happier side of life on his upcoming album 'Some Kind of Trouble,' which is out Jan. 18. "It's f---ing happy," Blunt tells PopEater. "There are a few of those ballads on the album, but yes, it's is much more upbeat and energetic. That's because I wrote before on acoustic guitar -- and I always wrot...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 06:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer James Blunt is no fan of pirates. Not the swash-buckling, rum-swilling brand - the piracy on Blunt's bad side involves illegal downloads of music. The singer has publicly backed Lily Allen's push to create legislation that will eradicate the practice. Blunt writes in The Times: "At long last the Government is looking to legislate to protect the industry. [British government] is looking to e...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kansas Waiter Sporting a New Smile After Kind Stranger Leaves a Generous Tip
- Judi Dench Gets (Very) Candid About Aging: 'I'd Rather Be Young and Know Nothing'
- How to Catch a Bully: New Film Explores Both Sides of High School Harassment
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Harper Lee May Have Just Responded to a Reporter, Making Her Upcoming Book Release Even More Complicated
- Vince Vaughn Jokes That Frozen Is Probably Damaging His Daughter Lochlyn—Watch!
- Toy Story 4 Will Be a ''Romantic Comedy'' and a ''Separate Story'' From Original Trilogy