Posts with tag "JamesFranco"
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented the...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 02:10 PM by Scott Harris
James Franco has a long list of impressive credits on his resume, including mainstream and cult hits such as 'Spider-man' and 'Pineapple Express'. But this month he will finally receive the ultimate accolade for any true Hollywood star: a guest spot on 'General Hospital'. Yes, it's true: the dreamy Franco, who is known for unusual career choices such as his decision to temporarily drop acting a...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:58 PM by PopEater Staff
When we first heard that big movie star James Franco was cast in a story arc on 'General Hospital,' we thought it couldn't be real. Franco, who played a prominent role in the Oscar-nominated biopic 'Milk' and received a Golden Globe Best Actor nom for his work in 'Pineapple Express'... appearing in a soap opera? Since the news broke last month, we've slowly realized that this bit of zany stunt cas...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
James Franco was chosen as the face of Gucci's new fragrance for men, 'Gucci by Gucci,' back in April. But they better leave him the 'face' and not the spokesperson, because he still can't pronounce it. In a new Funny or Die exclusive video, Franco again shows how good he is at poking fun at himself. Watch the "outtakes" from Franco's Gucci commercial below, and make sure to watch until the las...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 10:19 AM by PopEater Staff
James Franco has proven himself to be many things in his relatively short time in Hollywood. He's: talented, funny, good-looking, smart and so forth. One thing we never took him to be was a pyromaniac ... but it turns out we underestimated the handsome fella. In the new issue of VMAN magazine given exclusively to PopEater, the 'Spider-Man' and 'Milk' star looks happy as a clam roasting a motorcy...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Up and Away! Man Attempts to Skydive from Balloon-Flown Lawn Chair for Publicity Stunt, Detained After Crash Landing
- It's Now Legal to Break into Cars to Save Dogs in Tennessee
- Ben Affleck Treasures Time with Kids as He and Jennifer Garner Announce Divorce
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model
- Supermodel Nykhor Paul Blasts Racism in Fashion Industry: I'm ''Tired of Apologizing for My Blackness''
- Eva Longoria's Week of Bikinis: Star Flaunts Ageless Bod in 4 Sexy Suits—Which is Your Favorite?
- Donovan McNabb Arrested for DUI in Arizona for the Second Time