Posts with tag "Jamie Lee Curtis"
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 10:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
We thought women were supposed to talk before heading out together to make sure they didn't wear the same thing, but it appears Jamie Lee Curtis and Sigourney Weaver decided to do the exact opposite. So, why wear the exact same teal David Meister dress? The pair were simply keeping with the spirit of their new comedy, 'You Again,' in which they play former high school rivals reunited by ...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 01:07 PM by PopEater Staff
While Jamie Lee Curtis won't discuss her 'Freaky Friday' co-star Lindsay Lohan's recent troubles, she was willing to open up about her own struggle with drug addiction during an interview with Meredith Vieira on NBC's 'Today' show. "My recovery is the single greatest accomplishment of my life. And without that, the rest of my life would have fallen apart," Curtis, who appeared to promoted her ...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 04:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Jamie Lee Curtis is finally opening up about her complicated relationship with mother Janet Leigh in an intimate essay in the May issue of More Magazine. Part eulogy and part autobiography, Curtis writes for the first time about her late mother's life, including her parents' divorce and her mom's body image obsession. The mother-daughter scream-queen team had a "special, but not always easy bond" ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Aron Ralston, Whose Story Inspired 127 Hours, Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Britney Spears Talks Style, Body Image and ... Pregnancy Sex?!
- Katy Perry on Motherhood: 'I'm Definitely Not There Yet'
- MTV reportedly cancels 'Teen Mom 3'
- Maxim Monday: Hot models, celebs and gals next door
- ?Lone Survivor': A tribute to fallen Navy SEALs that Hollywood investors almost refused to make
- TV Recap: ?The Amazing Race,' ?Once Upon a Time,' and ?Homeland' ? VIDEO
- Google celebrates computer programmer Grace Hopper
- New dog, old tricks in revamped ?Family Guy' intro ? VIDEO
- Halle Berry Debuts Post-Baby Body, Steps Out for the First Time in Public Since Giving Birth to Son Maceo
- Ben Affleck Tells Playboy Why He Won't Act With Jennifer Garner Again, Thinks Daredevil Was Worse Than Gigli
- Gisele Bündchen Celebrates Benjamin's 4th Birthday With Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cake