Posts with tag "Jamie Lee Curtis"
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 10:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
We thought women were supposed to talk before heading out together to make sure they didn't wear the same thing, but it appears Jamie Lee Curtis and Sigourney Weaver decided to do the exact opposite. So, why wear the exact same teal David Meister dress? The pair were simply keeping with the spirit of their new comedy, 'You Again,' in which they play former high school rivals reunited by affia...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 01:07 PM by PopEater Staff
While Jamie Lee Curtis won't discuss her 'Freaky Friday' co-star Lindsay Lohan's recent troubles, she was willing to open up about her own struggle with drug addiction during an interview with Meredith Vieira on NBC's 'Today' show. "My recovery is the single greatest accomplishment of my life. And without that, the rest of my life would have fallen apart," Curtis, who appeared to promoted her n...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 04:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Jamie Lee Curtis is finally opening up about her complicated relationship with mother Janet Leigh in an intimate essay in the May issue of More Magazine. Part eulogy and part autobiography, Curtis writes for the first time about her late mother's life, including her parents' divorce and her mom's body image obsession. The mother-daughter scream-queen team had a "special, but not always easy bond" ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the ever-pr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Simon Cowell Will Soon Be Making Cutting Remarks in Two Languages—He's Learning Spanish!
- Taylor Swift Remembers When She Felt She & Sam Smith Would Be BFFs—and May Have Ariana Grande to Thank for It!
- One Man Dead, Two Others Injured After Accident on the Set of Martin Scorsese's New Film Silence