Posts with tag "JamieKennedy"
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Let's face it. 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' is going to be one of the biggest films of the year. Yes, it's geared towards lonely high school girls and their mothers, but it is a huge phenomenon. As expected, all its stars turned out for the Los Angeles premiere of the film. And, as is the norm for big movies, other celebs showed up as well. It's just that given the nature of the material, we w...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 06:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy aren't breaking up, despite a recent report that suggested Kennedy was still hung up on former flame, Shannon Funk. Even though she insists the relationship is fine, Hewitt is heartbroken over the rumors. "I'm not going to lie -- it's not annoying, it's hurtful," Hewitt told PEOPLE. "Because he is like the most awesome person." ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 09:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite rumors stating Jamie Kennedy allegedly cheated on Jennifer Love Hewitt with his ex-girlfriend Shannon Funk -- the 'Ghost Whisperer' couple is still going strong, Kennedy's rep told Us Weekly. "This is a completely fabricated story made up by a disgruntled former employee, terminated for cause. Jamie and Jennifer are happy and still together," his rep said....
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 07:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Those who criticized Jennifer Love Hewitt's shape after the actress was caught with her cellulite showing in 2007 - it's time to eat your words. The 'Ghost Whisperer' star shows up on the October cover of Shape in a frilly bikini, looking toned and terrific. Even with the dramatic change evident in her before-and-after, the actress admits she still worries about her figure. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Ryan Seacrest's Knock Knock Live Canceled After Two Episodes
- One Direction Releases First New Music Since Zayn Malik's Departure
- Ice-T Hilariously Voices Care Bears and More on Jimmy Fallon
- Kelly Ripa breaks her foot at dance class
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Superman (literally) bashes the police in new comic