Posts with tag "JamieLeeCurtis"
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the ever-pr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion: Why Brandi Glanville Is 'Furious'
- How Conan O'Brien Got the People of Cuba Laughing
- Meet Five of the American Semifinalists for a One-Way Trip to Mars!
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Kim Kardashian's Latex Dress Designer Dishes On How Stars Squeeze Into the "Fetish Fabric"—Get the Scoop!
- Britney Spears Poses With Boyfriend Charlie Ebersol and Her Two Sons in Adorable Family Photo
- Margot Robbie Did What to Leonardo DiCaprio to Snag Her Breakout Role in The Wolf of Wall Street?!