Posts with tag "Jane Fallon"
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 02:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Funnyman Ricky Gervais lost a bunch of weight, putting fat jokes off-limits. "Now I've got to stop making jokes about fat people, which is annoying. When I was fat, it was okay," the creator of 'The Office' tells PEOPLE. Gervais, 49, lost "20 or 22 pounds," he says. "It wasn't so much about the weight. It was more that I was a fat, lazy, out of shape slob, to be honest." The star's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matthew McConaughey on Getting Married: 'I Had to Really Want To'
- Haute Mama! Blake Lively Looks Stunning on the Red Carpet
- Sarah Jessica Parker & Oscar de la Renta's Friendship: 5 Fab Style Moments
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Robertsons travel to Scotland in season 7 premiere
- Teresa Giudice's crisis manager quits; Star asks to do time in 'Orange is the New Black' prison
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- Boy Meets World's Maitland Ward Exposes Boobs and Butt—Then Has a Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kim Kardashian Picks and Captions Her Favorite Memories on Her 34th Birthday—See the Instagram Pics!
- Who's in "a Lot of Pain" After Suffering a Serious Injury on Dancing With the Stars?