Posts with tag "Jane Fallon"
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 02:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Funnyman Ricky Gervais lost a bunch of weight, putting fat jokes off-limits. "Now I've got to stop making jokes about fat people, which is annoying. When I was fat, it was okay," the creator of 'The Office' tells PEOPLE. Gervais, 49, lost "20 or 22 pounds," he says. "It wasn't so much about the weight. It was more that I was a fat, lazy, out of shape slob, to be honest." The star's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!