Posts with tag "Jane Fallon"
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 02:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Funnyman Ricky Gervais lost a bunch of weight, putting fat jokes off-limits. "Now I've got to stop making jokes about fat people, which is annoying. When I was fat, it was okay," the creator of 'The Office' tells PEOPLE. Gervais, 49, lost "20 or 22 pounds," he says. "It wasn't so much about the weight. It was more that I was a fat, lazy, out of shape slob, to be honest." The star's partne...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped During His #IAMSORRY Art Project in February
- Princess Kate Spotted Shopping for Antiques
- FROM SI: Ray Rice Reinstated After Successful Appeal: Reports
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Have Heart-to-Heart: "We Haven't Slept Together in 5 Years!"—See the Clip!
- 7 Reasons Why Being the DVF Brand Ambassador Would Be the Best Job Ever
- DVF Candidates Argue in Front of Customers: "I'm Not Going to Apologize"—See the Tense House of DVF Clip!