Posts with tag "JaneLynch"
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 09:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Ke$ha says that she...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 02:54 PM by Bryan Alexander
As the 'Glee' cast made a triumphant return from hiatus on Thursday there was plenty to sing about: a People's Choice Award from the night before and a lot of show momentum. So could the show's giddy success mean a turn for nice for Sue Sylvester: The World's Most Obnoxious Cheerleading Coach? Don't count on it. "That was short-lived," said Golden Globe nominee Jane Lynch of the odd-spasm...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ohio Police Find Meth Lab in Mom's Home After Checking on Toddler Found Wandering Alone and Chewing on Charcoal
- Safari Operator Defends Second American Accused of Killing a Lion in Zimbabwe: 'He Conducted His Hunt in Good Faith'
- Lenny Kravitz Rips Leather Pants on Stage, Accidentally Exposes Himself to Fans (and the Internet!)
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Tyra Banks: Stick a fork in 'America's Next Top Model,' it's done
- Zooey Deschanel announces marriage and birth of baby daughter
- Snooki Plumps Her Lips, Says Enhancing Her Pout Makes Her "Feel Better"—See the Pic!
- Jason Segel Ate ''2 Hot Pockets Every 3 Hours'' to Pack on 40 Pounds for New Movie: Watch Now
- Karlie Kloss Fronts Both Glamour & Flare's September Issues—Plus, See More September 2015 Covers!