Posts with tag "JaneLynch"
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 09:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Ke$ha says that she...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 02:54 PM by Bryan Alexander
As the 'Glee' cast made a triumphant return from hiatus on Thursday there was plenty to sing about: a People's Choice Award from the night before and a lot of show momentum. So could the show's giddy success mean a turn for nice for Sue Sylvester: The World's Most Obnoxious Cheerleading Coach? Don't count on it. "That was short-lived," said Golden Globe nominee Jane Lynch of the odd-spasm...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again - Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Charlotte McKinney wins burger ad battle against Kate Upton
- Susan Sarandon encourages tourists to visit earthquake-hit Nepal
- Casey Kasem's widow free of any criminal charges despite efforts of Kasem's oldest children
- Blake Lively Just Called Ryan Reynolds a "Hypocrite" and He May Have Totally Deserved It After This Daring Stunt
- Kim Richards Attends Daughter Brooke's "Dream" Wedding in Mexico With Kyle Richards and Paris Hilton
- Kylie Jenner Kicks Off Memorial Day Weekend With Sexy Bikini Tops and Soaking Wet Jeans—Take a Look!