Posts with tag "JaneLynch"
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 09:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Ke$ha says that she...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 02:54 PM by Bryan Alexander
As the 'Glee' cast made a triumphant return from hiatus on Thursday there was plenty to sing about: a People's Choice Award from the night before and a lot of show momentum. So could the show's giddy success mean a turn for nice for Sue Sylvester: The World's Most Obnoxious Cheerleading Coach? Don't count on it. "That was short-lived," said Golden Globe nominee Jane Lynch of the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spoiler Alert! First Interview with MasterChef's New Winner
- WATCH: Honey Bee the Blind Cat Is an Expert Hiker
- What Had the Nashville Cast Singing This Weekend?
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Jessica Simpson Looks Skinnier Than Ever as She Celebrates Husband's Birthday in Sexy Outfit—Take a Look!
- CoverGirl Model Given a Black Eye in Ad Photoshopped to Protest the NFL After Ray Rice Domestic Abuse Debacle
- Robin Thicke Lawyer: Singer Is Being "Exploited" After Admitting "Personal Vulnerability"