Posts with tag "Jason Bateman"
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In most interviews with Jason Bateman, Will Arnett or any of the stars of former sitcom 'Arrested Development,' it's only a matter of time before they're asked about the rumored 'Arrested Development' movie. And Bateman's new interview with EW.com, was no exception. "I have no update at all," Bateman said. "As far as I know, [creator] Mitchell Hurwitz is working on the script and he wants to...
- Posted Aug 11th 2010 at 10:42 AM by The Editors of Vulture
Last night on 'The Daily Show,' Jason Bateman hinted at his displeasure with the marketing team behind his new movie, 'The Switch.' After wondering out loud why he hasn't seen very many posters or billboards for the comedy around town, Bateman then critiqued the fact that said poster makes it look as if he's smelling a cup of his own sperm. Up next on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' 'Modern Family's'...
- Posted Aug 10th 2010 at 10:02 AM by Bryan Alexander
Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman play the best of friends who lurch towards something more in their new romantic comedy 'The Switch.' The movie premise allowed the two stars to debate the eternal girl-guy buddy question -- can men and women be the best of friends without the physical part? When posed the question at the film's press day, Aniston immediately shot out a "Yes!," adding that...
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 08:12 AM by PopEater Staff
Jason Bateman caused a stir on Thursday when he cut the line at an Apple store while waiting for the new iPhone, but contrary to widespread reports, the actor wasn't booed. Us Weekly quoted a source saying that "everyone literally started booing and hissing" when the 'Arrested Development' star was pulled from the line by an Apple employee. Another witness said the crowd "freaked and booed."...
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 02:45 PM by Jo Piazza
The 'Arrested Development' movie may not be moving along as quickly as planned, but for fans needing a Bluth fix, the next best thing might just be the new content being created by Jason Bateman, Will Arnett and Ben Silverman for DumbDumb, a sponsor-driven comedy enterprise. Bateman and Arnett will be creating, producing and starring in what are essentially hilarious commercials. They debuted...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 09:27 AM by PopEater Staff
For those of you who grew up in the '90s, the antics of 'Beavis and Butt-Head' are well known -- and now they are back. In a new short, the terrible twosome discuss 'Extract' -- a movie written and directed by 'Butt-Head' creator Mike Judge. They especially have fun with star Jason Bateman, whose name provides for endless jokes. Watch It @ Yahoo! Video...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Terri Seymour Expecting First Child
- Friends Turns 20: Celebrate with Amazingly Awkward Season 1 Cast Photos
- Survivalist Eric Frein Still on the Run 10 Days After Slaying of Pennsylvania Police Officer
- Iraq War veteran's inspiring journey from front lines to 'Nashville'
- Kenny Chesney shows party-time peers the way on new album, 'The Big Revival'
- Charlie Sheen wants to return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- Watch the Scandal Season 3 Gag Reel to Find Out Who Screws Up Their Lines the Most—Even Olivia Pope Gets Tongue-Tied!
- TV Reporter Quits Job On-Air to Lead Alaska's Marijuana Legalization Campaign: "F--k It, I Quit"
- 7 Things Friends Fans Still Argue About Ten Years Later