Posts with tag "Jason Derulo"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 03:15 PM by Marina Galperina
Jason Derulo dropped a new video for his latest hit 'What If' recently and PopEater got the goods on the meaning behind the track. "The beauty of the world is not knowing what's on the horizon," the 21-year-old singer-songwriter told us. "Not knowing whether the beginning of something or the end of something is near ... it makes everything more special." It seems since we spent a day with...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Emily Tan
Hopping from city to city, performing for packed venues every night and getting minutes of sleep whenever you can -- welcome to the life of Jason Derulo. The 20-year-old singer-songwriter recently flew to New York City to promote his new single, 'Ridin' Solo,' and invited PopEater along for the ride. Running on three hours of sleep and a couple of Red Bulls, Derulo proved he's a man who'll...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2010 at 03:05 PM by Emily Tan
When Jason Derulo hit the the road with Lady Gaga on her Monster Ball tour as a supporting act, he felt like he was definitely in his element. While he tells PopEater that being onstage every night was great, his first chat with Gaga was a moment he would never forget. "When we first met, she was explaining to me how her staff has been raving about my performances," Derulo says. "But more...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 04:30 PM by Emily Tan
While celebrities were doing all they can to help Haiti by hosting benefits, writing charity songs or even auctioning off some of their own possessions, singer Jason Derulo was dealing with the fact that his own uncle was among those affected by the 7.0 earthquake. "He was there on vacation and got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time," the Haitian-American singer tells PopEater. "The...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Adam Horne
Who: Jason Derulo Album: 'The Whatcha Say EP' Video: 'Whatcha Say' Hails From: Miramar, Florida For Fans Of: Ne-Yo, Chris Brown Why He's About to Pop: With his debut single 'Whatcha Say' tearing up the charts, Jason Derulo's face may be new on the scene, but he's been a presence in the music world since he was twelve years old, writing songs for major artists like Diddy, Lil Wayne, Danity...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alyssa Milano Leaves Mistresses Because 'Being a Mother Comes First'
- Convicted Killer Joran van der Sloot Becomes a Father
- Tiger Woods Is Opening His First Restaurant and Sports Bar
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Making age-appropriate music with former rock star John Mellencamp
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games
- Reign Premiere Sneak Peek: Mary's First Major Power Play Makes Us Want to Bow Down to Her
- Amal Alamuddin's Best Friend Admits Men Were ''Intimidated'' By Her Before She Met George Clooney
- Steven Tyler "Over the Moon" About Liv Tyler's Second Pregnancy! Get the Scoop