Posts with tag "Jason Hoppy"
- Posted Jun 10th 2010 at 02:19 PM by PopEater Staff
When she wed Jason Hoppy in March, it wasn't Bethenny Frankel's first trip down the aisle. Frankel was married to Peter Sussman for 8 months in 1996 before the two split, Life & Style reports. "We were best friends for five years, and he always wanted to be more," she told the magazine. They dated for two years before becoming engaged. But the marriage didn't last. "I felt like, 'This...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rebel Wilson: 'Bigger Girls Do Better in Comedy'
- Georgia Couple Goes Missing After Responding to Craigslist Ad for Dream Car
- Melissa Rivers Sues N.Y.C. Clinic Where Joan Rivers Stopped Breathing
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- ?Water for Elephants' will be adapted into a musical
- Al Pacino names an 8th-grade teacher, Marlon Brando among his acting influences
- Chelsea Clinton Talks Motherhood, Sports Skinny Jeans and Cowboy Boots During Day of Action Event
- Meet Tess Holliday, the Plus-Size Model Who Scored a Major Contract and Created the #EffYourBeautyStandards Movement
- Victoria's Secret Debuts Steamy Full-Length Super Bowl Ad—Watch the Sexy Video!