Posts with tag "Jason Hoppy"
- Posted Jun 10th 2010 at 02:19 PM by PopEater Staff
When she wed Jason Hoppy in March, it wasn't Bethenny Frankel's first trip down the aisle. Frankel was married to Peter Sussman for 8 months in 1996 before the two split, Life & Style reports. "We were best friends for five years, and he always wanted to be more," she told the magazine. They dated for two years before becoming engaged. But the marriage didn't last. "I felt like, 'This...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor...
Popeater Hot Topics
- VIDEO: Adorable Girl Wants Baby Brother to Stay Little Forever, Completely Loses It
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson Discovers a Dark Crime While Tracing His Family Tree
- Doutzen Kroes Welcomes Second Child
- Sexy celeb magazine covers
- Orlando Bloom threw a punch at Justin Bieber at Spanish hotspot, report says
- Man accused of rape at alcohol-fueled Keith Urban concert