Posts with tag "Jason Hoppy"
- Posted Jun 10th 2010 at 02:19 PM by PopEater Staff
When she wed Jason Hoppy in March, it wasn't Bethenny Frankel's first trip down the aisle. Frankel was married to Peter Sussman for 8 months in 1996 before the two split, Life & Style reports. "We were best friends for five years, and he always wanted to be more," she told the magazine. They dated for two years before becoming engaged. But the marriage didn't last. "I felt like, 'This...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- Oklahoma Stabbings: Bever Family Died of 'Multiple Sharp Force Injuries'
- Transgender Teen Jazz Jennings' Older Brothers Have Her Back: 'Embrace the Change and Accept It, You'll Do Just Fine'
- Matt Lauer's neighbors angry over 'Today' host's construction plans
- Gisele hiding boob job under burqa?
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters