Posts with tag "Javier Bardem"
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 09:25 PM by Sarah Crow
Josh Brolin and Javier Bardem are two of Hollywood's hunkiest leading men, but at tonight's Academy Awards, they looked more like a pair of handsome cater-waiters than Oscar presenters. The pair, who previously starred together in 'No Country For Old Men,' appeared to present the awards for Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Original Screenplay in matching white tuxedo jackets and ties. ...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 08:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
One of Hollywood's most private couples, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, welcomed their first son last month, but so far no name has been announced. A friend close to the couple, however, might have let the little guy's name slip to reporters by accident, according to PEOPLE. Spanish director Santiago Segura recently referred to the press-shy couple's baby as "Leo" when speaking to curious...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 01:01 PM by Moviefone Editors
Javier Bardem has been offered a major role in the newest James Bond film, Moviefone reports, proving money woes and development hell cannot keep 007 down. Early in January, word hit that 'Bond 23' still had Sam Mendes gearing up to direct, and a not-so-far-off release date of Nov. 9, 2012. Since then, buzz has been on the rise, and just days after word hit that Judi Dench would return to the...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 06:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
It was a good day for Javier Bardem. Not only did the actor receive an Oscar nomination for his role in 'Biutiful,' he also welcomed a child with wife Penelope Cruz, according to reports. The Spanish newspaper El Pais reports that the couple welcomed a baby at LA's Cedars Sinai Hospital, according to Us Weekly. Hola magazine followed up the report, claiming the couple had a baby boy. The...
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 03:41 PM by Denise Warner
- Filed under:
- Movie News
After spending 69 days trapped in a mine in Chile, Yonni Barrios became the 21st miner to be rescued. Barrios became known as the 'Miner of Two Loves' in the media, after his wife and mistress met each other at a vigil held for the men. Of course, the story itself is prime movie fodder, but Barrios' troubles in particular seem perfect for a script. If that happens, we want to suggest...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Penelope Cruz shows off her growing baby belly at London's Heathrow Airport. The actress was traveling with her mother and sisters, wearing a see-through top that proudly displayed her bump. Cruz is expecting her first child with husband, fellow Oscar winner Javier Bardem. News of the pregnancy spread when Penelope was seen on the set of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' in a...
- Posted Sep 14th 2010 at 10:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Penelope Cruz has confirmed she is pregnant with her first child, putting an end to rumors fueled this week by a photo showing off the star's growing belly. The actress, who recently married 'Eat Pray Love' actor Javier Bardem, is four-and-a-half months pregnant, reps for the pair confirmed to PEOPLE. Cruz and Bardem did their best to hide the news, but speculation of a pregnancy intensified...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem may have kept their recent nuptials a closely-guarded secret, but it's not because the actress is expecting. Despite tabloid reports that Cruz is pregnant, her rep has publicly denied the claims to EOnline.com The actress, who is currently filming 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,' the fourth installment in the blockbuster franchise, wed Bardem at...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 07:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Two of Spain's brightest film stars have wed -- Penelope Cruz, 36, and Javier Bardem, 41, tied the knot in the Bahamas earlier this month, the couple's rep confirms to PEOPLE. The couple, who starred together in Woody Allen's 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona,' have "always kept their romance under the radar -- and their intimate wedding was equally low-profile," the magazine reports. They married for...
- Posted Apr 11th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Would you buy an 'Eat, Pray, Love' necklace? What if Julia Roberts looks really really pretty wearing one in the upcoming movie from Sony Pictures? Would you buy it then? Los Angeles-based jewelry company Dogeared, maker of pretty trinkets like "karma" and "chakra" necklaces, is betting that plenty of folks will answer yes to that question and has inked a deal with Sony Pictures to make...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From TIME: Is Peter Pan Live! the Future of Television?
- Bill Cosby's Longtime Producers: Sexual Assault Allegations Are 'Beyond Our Comprehension'
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow's 'Jailbird Cake' Recipe a Dig at Martha Stewart?
- Bill Cosby to remain trustee at Temple University
- Country singer Ty Herndon comes out as gay
- CBS news chairman Jeff Fager steps down, stays at '60 Minutes'
- Key and Peele put their spin on 1980s aerobics videos
- Why ?Shrek' scared ?Walking Dead' star Chad L. Coleman
- Donald Trump Thinks Bill Cosby Needs a Better PR Team: Comedian Should Be Handling Rape Allegations "Differently"
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Cries Over Her Mother's ''Betrayal" in Emotional Kendra on Top Sneak Peek: Watch Now!
- Marc Anthony and Shannon De Lima Make Red Carpet Debut as a Married Couple at the 2014 Latin Grammys