Posts with tag "Jeff Timmons"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 10:00 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like boy bander turned Chippendales dancer, Jeff Timmons, just can't get enough of his bow tie and shirt cuffs. Last night he was spotted posing with Playboy Playmate, Jessa Lynn Hinton as she arrived at the Chippendales Theater in Las Vegas, and we couldn't help but notice he was still in his 'costume.' His run with the all male review was supposed to have ended mid-June. The former...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 07:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
The temperature is rising in Las Vegas thanks to 98 Degrees star Jeff Timmons' addition to Chippendales. Timmons' Chippendales ticket is so hot that his contract with the hit show has been extended through June 19, with producers hoping he'll stick around through the summer. According to TMZ, Timmons has been wowing Vegas crowds since his chest-baring debut earlier this month with his...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 12:15 PM by John Mitchell
Ninety eight degrees is pretty hot, but former boy bander Jeff Timmons donning nothing but a bow tie and some booty shorts is a whole lot hotter (I mean, we imagine). TMZ reports that Timmons, a founding member of 'I Do (Cherish You)' hit-makers 98 Degrees, has signed up for a special four week run with the strip/dance crew Chippendales in Las Vegas. The singer, 37, will shake his moneymaker at...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!