Posts with tag "JeffGoldblum"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Pop 10 List -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
If all celebrity death reports over the years turned out true (Zach Braff alive!), we'd have lost three big stars to the cliffs of New Zealand by now. Britney Spears would have met her maker thanks to a pretzel truck. And let's just say that Urkel's wake was closed casket. Hoaxes can be random, fun, disturbing. They also lift from common themes. Some of our favorites, starting with ... Deadly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Washington Post Editor Ben Bradlee Dead at 93
- Tina Fey Shares the (Hilarious) Modeling Advice She Swears By at Fashion Shoots
- Jodi Arias Back in Court for Sentencing Retrial
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Kesha Once Swore Dr. Luke Never Drugged Her & There Was No Sex; Lawyer Says That Was a Battered Woman Protecting Her Abuser Out of Fear
- Why We Have Chris Martin to Thank for Taylor Swift Joining The Voice!
- Sarah Hyland Says She's ''Great'' Following Restraining Order Drama With Ex-Boyfriend Matt Prokop