Posts with tag "JeffGoldblum"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Pop 10 List -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
If all celebrity death reports over the years turned out true (Zach Braff alive!), we'd have lost three big stars to the cliffs of New Zealand by now. Britney Spears would have met her maker thanks to a pretzel truck. And let's just say that Urkel's wake was closed casket. Hoaxes can be random, fun, disturbing. They also lift from common themes. Some of our favorites, starting with ... Deadly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- Virginia Ex-Governor Forced to Air Dirty Laundry in Court to Protect Himself
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' after being rushed to hospital, daughter says
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Dakota Fanning Loves Lisa Vanderpump, Talks 21st Birthday Plans (Yup, a Drink May Be Involved)
- Inside Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Budget Wedding—It Was Practically Free!