Posts with tag "Jennie Garth"
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 10:23 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
Jennie Garth just can't wait for the final installment of the 'Twilight' film saga to hit theaters next year -- but not for the same reasons as Twi-hards. The former '90210' star, who recently celebrated her 10-year wedding anniversary with Peter Facinelli (that's Carlisle the vampire, the Cullen clan leader, for the uninformed), admits she'll be relieved when it's all over. "Oh, for sure. I ca...
- Posted Mar 12th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Amber James
Jennie Garth became America's Sweetheart in the '90s, starring as Kelly Taylor on 'Beverly Hills, 90210.' Now a wife and mother of three, Garth, 37, still has America captivated with her down-to-Earth personality and charm. Aside from starring in the hit show's spin-off, '90210,' Garth is using her motherly nature to motivate children to love vegetables in NBC Universal Digital Studio's Web series...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 04:23 PM by Jo Piazza
It's comforting to know we live in an age where no investment bank, car company or celebrity hot mess will ever be left behind. In the era of government bailouts and cross-aisle calls for economic revival ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' has become the public relations equivalent of a Fed bailout....
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
This week, every tabloid cover focuses on the cheating and trash talking ways of bad boys in Hollywood. From John Mayer's TMI Playboy interview to Tiger Woods' affair, their bad behavior is getting way more publicity than it should. But what about the good guys in Hollywood? At PopEater, nice guys definitely don't finish last, so here is our ode to the real life Lloyd Doblers and Alvy Singers of H...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
We've all heard about Angelina Jolie's exploits as a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador and Bono's campaigns to combat AIDS and poverty in Africa, but did you know that 'Heroes' star Hayden Panettiere has been fighting to prevent dolphins from being killed in Japan? Or that Jennie Garth is taking on, um, bad breath in Los Angeles? We at PopEater decided to take a look at some of the lesser-known (...
- Posted Jan 27th 2009 at 02:18 PM by Amber James
If 'Twilight' actor Peter Facinelli had to choose between attending an exclusive premiere or staying at home with his wife Jennie Garth and their three daughters, he'd pick the latter. "I am not a big, 'Look at me' person, so I don't go to a lot of premieres. I am more of a family guy who stays at home with my kids. I'm more known as being the soccer dad," Facinelli exclusively told PopEater. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Find Out Which TV Star Just Called Kim Kardashian's Platinum Hair 'Jarring'
- Ashton Sachs: 'I Can't Believe Somebody Killed My Parents'
- Friends Forever! Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Confirm BFF Status with Love Lock in Paris
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- It's a Cheetah Girls Reunion! Adrienne Bailon and Raven-Symoné Get Together on The Real—Watch the Cute Clip!
- Newlyweds Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter May Actually Have Tans After Their Romantic Tropical Honeymoon: Take a Look!
- Pregnant Naya Rivera's Baby Bump Makes Its Debut—See the Pic!