Posts with tag "Jennifer Connelly"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 08:58 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany have welcomed a baby girl to their brood. 'The Dilemma' star gave birth to her third child on May 31. The new addition to the family, named Agnes Lark Bettany, made her big arrival at the couple's New York City home, her rep told Us Weekly. "Everyone is healthy and doing well," said Connelly's rep. "The family is very excited." It's the first little girl...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 10:02 AM by Zach Dionne
Jennifer Connelly showed up to the Chicago premiere of her film 'The Dilemma' on Thursday with a healthy baby bump. UsMagazine reports that the 40-year-old actress was "all smiles" at the world premiere. The baby will be Connelly's second with husband Paul Bettany, 39. The two have a 7-year-old son, Stellan, and Connelly has a 13-year-old son, Kai, from an earlier relationship. The couple...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In the midst of all the surprising celebrity breakups this week, there is finally some good news! Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany are expecting a baby, the actress's rep confirms to PEOPLE. The 'He's Just Not That Into You' actress and husband, 'The Tourist' star Bettany, already have two kids: son Stellan, 7, as well as Kai, 13, from Connelly's previous relationship with David Dugan. "Be...
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Award season is just beginning and with all the stars getting ready for their big red-carpet moments, we have one piece of advice--make sure your dress isn't see-through. In fact, we've put together a few tips for celebrities (and you, if you're planning on taking a quick jaunt down a red carpet this holiday season.) Experts weigh in on the most common mistakes made at big events -- and how celebr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Calls Herself a 'Proud Skate Mom' in New Pic with Sons
- Ted Cruz Admits to Being a Secret Video Game Geek
- FROM EW: Iggy Azalea Cancels Tour
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!