Posts with tag "Jennifer Grant"
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 11:37 PM by Nicki Gostin
There are memoirs by children of movie stars like the scathing 'Mommie Dearest,' about Joan Crawford, and then there are books like 'Good Stuff,' by Cary Grant's only child, Jennifer Grant. 'Good Stuff' is a loving portrait of her debonair dad who was 62 when she was born and died twenty years later. The star of so many classic movies like 'North by Northwest,' Notorious' and 'His Girl Friday,' wa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Linda Perry: My Son Will Never Know Life Before Gay Marriage
- A Solemn Prince William Honors Survivors of London's 7/7 Terrorist Attacks
- Woman Who Was Forced to Sleep in Her Car While Caring for Her Ill Sister Pays It Forward, Years Later
- Whoopi Goldberg: Bill Cosby is 'innocent until proven guilty'
- Ciara and Russell Wilson practicing abstinence
- Bobby Flay reportedly spotted mingling with younger women amid divorce
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Empire, The Flash, Teen Wolf, Nashville, UnREAL and More!
- Nattie Neidhart Goes to Sex Shop, Believes 'There's a Little Dominatrix' Inside Her—See the Wild Total Divas Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Reynolds Addresses Baby Carrier Controversy, Says Daughter James Is ''Great''—Watch Now!