Posts with tag "Jennifer Lawrence"
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 07:43 PM by Moviefone Editors
Calling all 'Hunger Games' fans! Entertainment Weekly has the first look at Jennifer Lawrence as heroine Katniss Everdeen in the upcoming 'Hunger Games' movie. Lionsgate confirmed that the 20-year-old Oscar nominee for 'Winter's Bone' had landed the coveted role in March. She will star alongside Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth in the post-apocalyptic thriller, which follows the story of one ...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 09:01 AM by Zach Dionne
Jennifer Lawrence scored an Oscar nominee at age 20 for her can't-tear-your-eyes-away performance in indie darling 'Winter's Bone.' She's also set to appear in 'X-Men: First Class' as nude blue person Mystique and, as GQ wryly puts it, will soon give us "a reason to see a Mel Gibson film" with 'The Beaver.' Now the Kentucky-born fox can add a full-on GQ magazine spread to her list of accomplish...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 01:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
As we watched the starlets walk down the 2011 Oscars red carpet, we couldn't help but feel a sense of déjà vu when Best Actress nominee Jennifer Lawrence arrived. The 'Winter's Bone' protagonist chose a Calvin Klein Collection frock for the 2011 Academy Awards. But Scarlett Johansson donned a similar body-hugging gown by Valentino and loose blond waves back in 2006, when she wa...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 06:08 PM by PopEater Staff
'Winter's Bone' star Jennifer Lawrence was coined the woman everyone wants to dress, by The New York Times, on Oscar Sunday. And the minute she stepped onto the red carpet, it was easy to see why. Lawrence was stunning in a stark red Calvin Klein gown. Her makeup was perfect, and she wore no necklace or visible earrings. Her simple and sexy look was enough to make E! hosts Ryan Seacrest, Giulia...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!