Posts with tag "Jennifer Lopez"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 04:50 PM by Kelly Fisher
Two outta three ain't bad. 'American Idol' has two judges signed on for next season, but who's still on the fence? Steven Tyler and longtime 'Idol' vet Randy Jackson are both set to return to the small screen next season, E! Online confirms. But what about J.Lo? Jennifer Lopez has been vocal about her hesitance to return to the judges' table, and currently she's the only one holding out to...
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Insiders believe that Jennifer Lopez's admission to the BBC that she's "on the fence" about returning to 'American Idol' next season is nothing more than a ploy for a pay hike ... However, 'Idol' is already discussing possible replacements should they not be able to entice J.Lo to return. "Right now the star of 'American Idol' is Steven Tyler," an insider source tells me. "Everyone thought...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 06:03 AM by Kelly Fisher
Current 'American Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez recently revealed she's on the fence about returning to the judging table, and now we know why. The singer is in talks to star in two upcoming feature films. According to Deadline, Lopez is up for the female lead opposite Jason Statham in 'Parker,' an adaptation of the Donald Westlake mystery series. Statham would play the title role, a character Mel...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 07:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Jennifer Lopez continued to keep fans in limbo about her return to 'American Idol' in a recent interview on UK talk show, 'Alan Carr: Chatty Man,' this past Friday night. The British comic/TV host asked J.Lo the million dollar question on everyone's mind: would she be returning to the judges table for a second season? "You've only signed up for one season, but apparently they've offered you $20...
- Posted Jun 19th 2011 at 10:49 AM by Christine Fenno
This summer, Jennifer Lopez jets to Europe to promote her album 'Love?', presumably with countless fashions in tow. On Saturday in Mallorca, Spain, the 'American Idol' judge made an appearance on the high-spirited hit TV show 'Wettan Das' (a German variety series), to perform and give an interview. Cameron Diaz, promoting 'Bad Teacher,' and Heidi Klum were also guests on the episode. The...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
'Love 'em and leave 'em' seems to be Jennifer Lopez's motto. After her stint as a judge on 'American Idol' gave her career a much needed boost, Jenny from the block is "on the fence" about returning to the show. On whether she'll head back to the dream-making hit, Lopez told BBC Radio, "I don't know. I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very on...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After duking it out in court with her ex-husband, Ojani Noa, and his girlfriend, Claudia Vasquez, Jennifer Lopez is finally on the sex tape battle scoreboard 1-1. Noa and Vasquez attempted to sell a steamy sex tape made by the ex-couple on their honeymoon in 1997, prompting Lopez to put on her boxing gloves. Now, to some avail, an LA County Superior Court Judge has granted Lopez a restraining...
- Posted Jun 4th 2011 at 08:48 AM by AOL Music Editors
Jennifer Lopez is heading back to court on Monday (June 6) to prevent ex-husband Ojani Noa and his partner from selling intimate video footage to internet porn sites. The steamy home video in question is from Lopez's 1997 honeymoon with her first husband, whom she met when he was a waiter in Miami. The marriage -- which lasted from February 1997 to January 1998 -- may have been short-lived, but...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Last week in Los Angeles, a judge ruled that Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband, Ojani Noa, was allowed to release home video of the singer shot while they were married. And the bidding war has begun between porn companies hoping to purchase the intimate home video. Noa's business manager, Ed Meyer, told E!Online that bids were starting "in the hundreds of thousands," and the final price was expected...
- Posted May 28th 2011 at 09:25 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- American Idol -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Jennifer Lopez
Within days of wrapping her triumphant debut season as an 'American Idol' judge, Jennifer Lopez received bad news from a Los Angeles courtroom: Her first husband, Ojani Noa, has won a long legal battle now that he finally found a loophole allowing intimate home video of J.Lo to be released. The footage, which may or may not contain nudity, was allegedly shot during the pop singer's short...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Reveals North West Took First Steps!
- Ryan Seacrest Announces iHeartRadio Music Festival Lineup
- Lauren Conrad Dyes Hair 'Real Blonde' Before Wedding: Is It the Real Deal? (PHOTO)
- Swim week swimsuit shockers
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- Lucy Hale Stops by So You Think You Can Dance, 2 More House Guests Hit the Block on Big Brother & More OMG TV Moments
- Is Justin Bieber Dropping a New Album?! Singer Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram—Listen Now!
- Ariana Grande's Brother, Frankie Grande, Finds Out About Grandpa's Passing in Big Brother House