Posts with tag "JenniferHudson"
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Steve Baltin
After belting out her new tracks live in AOL Music's Beverly Hills studios, the multi-talented Jennifer Hudson sat down to talk about everything from recording her deeply personal new album 'I Remember Me,' to working with the inspirational Alicia Keys, to how she's handling the media attention surrounding her new image after a dramatic 80-pound weight loss. ...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 10:11 PM by PopEater Staff
While the 'Hope for Haiti Now' telethon was certainly about much more than musical performances, Jennifer Hudson's rendition of 'Let It Be' was the unlikely highlight of the night. Backed by The Roots and other musicians, the Oscar-winning singer-actress belted out the Paul McCartney-penned classic in true soul style. ...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 11:32 PM by Jo Piazza
Katherine Heigl is going to have her hands full with the new addition to her family, 10-month-old adopted daughter Naleigh. Thankfully for Katherine, PopEater caught up with two relatively new moms -- Sheryl Crow and Jennifer Hudson -- at VH1 Divas who were happy to give Katherine tips on being a motherhood ... and one even gave us the scoop on her marital status. What did they say? Is J-Hud ...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 11:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Oscar-winning actress and singer Jennifer Hudson gave birth to her first child, a son, on Monday night, Showbiz411.com is reporting. E! Online and PEOPLE have both confirmed the news. David Daniel Otunga Jr. was named after his dad, Hudson's fiancé. The couple decided to let the gender of their bundle of joy be a surprise, so they were sure to have both pink and blue clothes on hand for the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?