Posts with tag "JenniferLopez"
- Posted May 3rd 2010 at 07:30 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, our fashion offenders come mainly from the 'Iron Man 2' premiere and Tribeca Film Festival. Just because most of these celebs are red carpet veterans, doesn't mean they're immune to fashio...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 09:51 AM by Amber James
Over the weekend, Josh Duhamel and Fergie renewed their wedding vows -- only one year after they'd originally tied the knot. But don't pop the bubbly just yet. Although Duhamel set up the surprise ceremony, the enduring gesture comes only months after a stripper alleged that she and Duhamel had an affair, a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied. Will the renewals be enough to heal their marria...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Contrary to popular belief Jennifer Lopez did seek out opinions on her New Years cat suit before she suited up. According to People.com J-Lo asked her longtime makeup artist Scott Barnes whether it was too much (We can't imagine anyone telling J-Lo the truth about that without the threat of water boarding). She asked her hubby Marc Anthony and he also approved. But Marc was having his own style...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 11:54 AM by PopEater Staff
The Ladies of PopEater explore the first celebrity deaths, scandals and fashion faux-pas of 2010, including Casey Johnson's untimely passing, Tila Tequila's untimely Twitter-madness, Tiger Woods' controversial comments and JLo's WTF-worthy New Year's costume. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 10:09 AM by PopEater Staff
At 40, Jennifer Lopez isn't slowing down. If anything, she's embracing life and not letting anyone hold her back. "What, because I have kids and a husband now I'm not supposed to be me? I'm a more heightened me if anything. Hyper J.Lo. Everything I wanted before, I want twice as much now," Lopez reveals in the February issue of ELLE. After the jump, Lopez gets candid about motherhood, in vitro...
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 08:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Lopez squeezed into a skintight bejeweled bodysuit to perform her classic hit 'Waiting for Tonight' in Times Square for News Year's Eve on Friday. The 40-year-old surprised many viewers when she came out wearing the catsuit, which stole the show. Ryan Seacrest, who was presenting Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, couldn't hide his admiration for J.Lo's costume. He grinned, "That out...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Jo Piazza
How will you ring in 2010? A little champagne, some dancing, hopefully a smooch at midnight? Your favorite bold-faced names will be doing the same -- just with more expensive champagne and a lockdown on that kiss if the paparazzi are around. PopEater takes a look at where the beautiful people will be welcoming in the New Year....
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 04:38 PM by PopEater Staff
It's no secret that Sean "Diddy" Combs has probably seen it all. Growing up as a kid in Harlem, he never dreamed he'd be a music, fashion, television and restaurant mogul. "I dare you to write down all my achievements. It will be overwhelming. Break it down and then say who's number one in hip-hop," he says in the January/Feburary issue of Playboy. "If I'm not inspiring you at this point, you're a...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Both Diddy and Ben Affleck once called Jennifer Lopez their girlfriend. And the 'Jenny From the Block' singer -- who is now married to Marc Anthony -- has something to say about her past relationships. "It's a business. Once they stop making money off of you they stop coming around," she tells Allure in the magazine's latest issue. Lopez also talks about being a mother, the paparazzi and wha...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 06:52 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Jennifer Lopez
Remember all those reports about a Jennifer Lopez sex tape? Well, it turns out it's just pretty much a tape, sans sex. On Tuesday, a judge ruled that Lopez's ex-husband, Ojani Noa, cannot use personal footage he recorded of the couple in a "documentary" he's making about the two. Previous claims alleged there was sexual activity in the videos....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Crowns a Winner
- Drew Barrymore: Bouncing Back After Baby Is 'Not My Experience'
- President Obama: Boyhood Was 'My Favorite Movie' of the Year
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts