Posts with tag "JennifersBody"
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
For some reason Megan Fox inspires fear and loathing, or at the very least, scorn among many in Hollywood. Her much-anticipated new flick 'Jennifer's Body,' penned by another Hollywood It Girl, Diablo Cody, bombed bad at the box office last weekend, proving that not even gratuitous lesbian make-out sessions between two pillow-lipped actresses is enough to catapult a movie into box office gold. In...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 11:58 AM by PopEater Staff
The campy horror film 'Jennifer's Body,' which stars Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried and opened this past weekend to little fanfare and less-than-stellar box office numbers. In fact, more people could probably tell you that the two female stars kiss in the film than they could about any other plot points, thanks to a lip-locking trailer. Seyfried tells GQ that that kiss was "very feminine," going o...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 01:18 PM by PopEater Staff
National Lampoon's Matt Zaller sat down to talk with Megan Fox and Johnny Simmons to talk about their movie 'Jennifer's Body.' But Zaller seemed more interested in discussing possible spin-offs of 'Hotel for Dogs,' a movie that starred Simmons, failing to include Fox in the interview. At one point, the host even asked Megan to put a bag over her head, because he believed she was distracting ...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 07:12 AM by PopEater Staff
That faint cracking sound you may have just heard was the breaking hearts of hormone-riddled horndogs across the globe, as actress Megan Fox says she'll never go nude for a movie or make a sex tape. Sorry, fellas. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=680231&pid=680230&uts=1252...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 06:49 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Megan Fox had no problem with Amanda Seyfried in their new movie 'Jennifer's Body.' "I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss," she tells MTV News....
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
What starts out like a honest-to-goodness public service announcement about peer pressure in high schools quickly slides into a potty-mouthed and violent tirade by gorgeous actress Megan Fox... but it's all in good fun and publicity for her upcoming movie. Watch the (explicit) video after the jump!...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former College Student Charged with Trying to Have Ex-Boyfriends Killed is Released from Jail
- Shades of Fifty Shades? See Domino's Racy S&M-Themed Pizza Ad
- Sarah Drew on Daughter's Premature Birth: 'I Was in Total Denial That It Was Happening'
- Florence Henderson: I have a friend with benefits
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' prequel coming to Netflix
- Brandi Glanville Goes "Ghetto" in Extended Version of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Epic Fight
- Kim Kardashian Has "Really Been Trying" for Baby No. 2, North West Flushes Kanye West's Phone Down the Toilet!
- RuPaul's Drag Race Welcomes 2 New Judges...and Ariana Grande! Watch the Season 7 Trailer Now