Posts with tag "Jenny Craig"
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Amber James
Valerie Bertinelli, who famously lost 40 lbs. on Jenny Craig, is ready to share the weight loss spotlight with the company's newest spokeswoman, Carrie Fisher. "I would love to do a swimsuit reveal with Carrie. I've always looked up to her, so I'd love to film a commerical with her showing off her weight loss," Bertinelli told PopEater. "I'm proud of the progess she has made so far." Bertine...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
When Carrie Fisher announced that she would be the latest celebrity to lose weight by endorsing Jenny Craig, the dieting company should have been counting their blessings (and their future dividends). Fat is big business in Hollywood. Our country's obsession with fat has helped to fuel a $40 billion diet industry that churns out diet supplements, self-help books, weight-management programs an...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 05:55 PM by Denise Warner
Jason Alexander recently joined a line of Jenny Craig celebrity spokespeople. Since signing up in January, the former 'Seinfeld' star has lost 12 pounds on the program and continues going strong. Alexander talked with PopEater about his diet, why he chose Jenny, and how he will resist temptation at a Super Bowl party. "All the crap at a Super Bowl party, they sing to my heart. That scenario ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Idol: Who Slayed a Kelly Clarkson Song?
- April Fool's Day Gets Creepy with Viral Promotion for Jason Bateman Thriller The Gift
- Andrew Getty Found Dead: The Latest Tragedy in the Super-Rich Dynasty's Curse?
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!