Posts with tag "Jenny Craig"
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Amber James
Valerie Bertinelli, who famously lost 40 lbs. on Jenny Craig, is ready to share the weight loss spotlight with the company's newest spokeswoman, Carrie Fisher. "I would love to do a swimsuit reveal with Carrie. I've always looked up to her, so I'd love to film a commerical with her showing off her weight loss," Bertinelli told PopEater. "I'm proud of the progess she has made so far." ...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
When Carrie Fisher announced that she would be the latest celebrity to lose weight by endorsing Jenny Craig, the dieting company should have been counting their blessings (and their future dividends). Fat is big business in Hollywood. Our country's obsession with fat has helped to fuel a $40 billion diet industry that churns out diet supplements, self-help books, weight-management programs...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 05:55 PM by Denise Warner
Jason Alexander recently joined a line of Jenny Craig celebrity spokespeople. Since signing up in January, the former 'Seinfeld' star has lost 12 pounds on the program and continues going strong. Alexander talked with PopEater about his diet, why he chose Jenny, and how he will resist temptation at a Super Bowl party. "All the crap at a Super Bowl party, they sing to my heart. That scenario...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album