Posts with tag "Jenny McCarthy"
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 10:59 AM by Zach Dionne
Jenny McCarthy is single after splitting from boyfriend Paul Krepelka, Life & Style reports. "The long-distance thing proved too much for them, and they just mutually decided that it wasn't going to work," an insider close to Krepelka tells the magazine. Krepelka is a Massachusetts-based sports agent. "He didn't want to move to LA, and she certainly can't move to Boston. They're still...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 10:15 AM by Amber James
Patti Stanger is single and ready to mingle. Although 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' star is usually the one setting up other people on dates, she's back "in the trenches" looking for love and ready to host her own mixer. "I'm single. It has its great moments [and] its scary moments. I'm nervous just like anybody else," she tells PopEater about entering the dating world again. In addition to...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 12:10 PM by Sarah Crow
Outspoken actress and activist Jenny McCarthy is back in the dating game, and she's not shy about sharing the good news. The former Playboy Playmate, who dated actor Jim Carrey for five years before breaking things off in early 2010, has found love once again with sports agent Paul Krepelka. While McCarthy tells Ellen DeGeneres that she's "really happy" with Krepelka, who she met on a blind...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Attention all single guys: former Playboy bunny Jenny McCarthy is back on the market! The actress-activist-author and her boyfriend of four months, Jason Toohey, have split, E! Online.com reports. "It's true," McCarthy's rep told the website. The former couple began dating early this summer and even shared a house together in Las Vegas. Toohey, a former fitness model, resides in Las Vegas and...
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 10:03 AM by Nicki Gostin
In Jenny McCarthy's brazenly outrageous and brutally honest new book, 'Love, Lust and Faking It: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance,' the TV personality and New York Times bestselling author bares all about her failed romances, love of vibrators and boob jobs. But the book isn't just for laughs -- it also offers up some serious advice on relationships and achieving happiness. What...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood was shocked earlier this year when funnyman Jim Carrey and funny lady Jenny McCarthy announced they were breaking up--and for the first time since the split, McCarthy is sharing some insight into what happened. The Playboy model-turned-actress-turned-author discusses the relationship on an episode of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' that airs Tuesday, PEOPLE reports. McCarthy visits...
- Posted Aug 22nd 2010 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Pop-Ed: Maybe we're just calling this one like we see it, but Jenny McCarthy's new man seems just a little bit jerky. We're basing this entirely on former fitness model Jason Toohey's Facebook profile which was creepily still public even after his elevated social status hit the tabloids. The first issue is Jason's concerning breach of social media dating ettiquette by rushing headlong into...
- Posted Aug 17th 2010 at 04:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Sorry guys -- Jenny McCarthy is officially off the market. The former Playboy model is dating Jason Toohey, a former fitness model, her rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The pair have been dating for about two months -- and already live together. The couple have a house in Las Vegas, and the actress seems to be enjoying her time in Sin City. Over the weekend, McCarthy played hostess at the Midsummer...
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy dusted off one of her raunchiest outfits to host The Palms' 4th Annual Midsummer Night's Dream party in Las Vegas this weekend. The 37-year-old actress donned a tiny white bikini, which left very little to the imagination. Guess she wanted to show funnyman Jim Carrey what he's missing out on. "I have one more year to pull off an outfit like this, so I better...
- Posted Apr 28th 2010 at 06:45 AM by Ben Widdicombe
If you've been wondering what's been on Jim Carrey's mind since his recent split with Jenny McCarthy, the answer to that is "Boing." Since April 24, Carrey has been tweeting the word up to 40 times day, using it to mean, well, just about anything. "I RRRefuse 2 define BOING!," he wrote on Tuesday. "1 day when you've given up your need 2 explain it and file it neatly away, 'BOING'... you will...
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Idol Sends Home a Top 12 Contestant
- Indian Acid Attack Survivor Finds Love - and a Job as a TV News Anchor
- Cameron Diaz Talks Racy Sex Tape Scenes with Jason Segel: 'We Had Each Other's Backs'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Booger' brings back all things 'Nerd' for a whole new generation
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- Scandal's Steamy Makeout, The Vampire Diaries Loses Two Fan Favorites and More OMG TV Moments!
- American Idol Elimination: Find Out Who Was Voted Off—Plus, Harry Connick Jr. Defends His "Harsh" Critiques
- Amber Heard Flashes Ring While on the Red Carpet With Fiancé Johnny Depp