Posts with tag "JennyMcCarthy"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 10:15 AM by Amber James
Patti Stanger is single and ready to mingle. Although 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' star is usually the one setting up other people on dates, she's back "in the trenches" looking for love and ready to host her own mixer. "I'm single. It has its great moments [and] its scary moments. I'm nervous just like anybody else," she tells PopEater about entering the dating world again. In addition to ...
- Posted Feb 13th 2010 at 08:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Jenny McCarthy say...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 05:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Jenny McCarthy headed to the 'Today Show' to weigh in with Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee. Although McCarthy weighed more than 200 pounds when she delivered her son Evan, over seven years ago, she's thanking Weight Watchers for her slim down. Admitting her weight is "normal for LA," she bluntly reveals her weight during the segment. So where does the blonde mom weigh in? "5'6," 125 pounds," she revea...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 11:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy has unleashed her quirky sense of humor on the masses since the days of her MTV game show 'Singled Out,' but there are a few things the comedian takes very seriously - like her son Evan, who suffers from autism. McCarthy spoke to Cookie magazine about her work to promote understanding of the condition, her now-famous fight over the safety of vaccines with actres...
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- 19 Kids & Counting Sneak Peek: Watch Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Prepare for Their Wedding Day (and First Kiss)!
- Kit Harington Is a Serious Actor, Says Being Called a Hunk Is ''Offensive'' and ''Demeaning''
- Stephanie Pratt Poses Topless for FHM, Reveals Plans to Release Explosive Tell-All About ''Drugs and Rehab and Arrests''