Posts with tag "JennyMccarthy"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 10:15 AM by Amber James
Patti Stanger is single and ready to mingle. Although 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' star is usually the one setting up other people on dates, she's back "in the trenches" looking for love and ready to host her own mixer. "I'm single. It has its great moments [and] its scary moments. I'm nervous just like anybody else," she tells PopEater about entering the dating world again. In addition to ...
- Posted Feb 13th 2010 at 08:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Jenny McCarthy say...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 05:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Jenny McCarthy headed to the 'Today Show' to weigh in with Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee. Although McCarthy weighed more than 200 pounds when she delivered her son Evan, over seven years ago, she's thanking Weight Watchers for her slim down. Admitting her weight is "normal for LA," she bluntly reveals her weight during the segment. So where does the blonde mom weigh in? "5'6," 125 pounds," she revea...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 11:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy has unleashed her quirky sense of humor on the masses since the days of her MTV game show 'Singled Out,' but there are a few things the comedian takes very seriously - like her son Evan, who suffers from autism. McCarthy spoke to Cookie magazine about her work to promote understanding of the condition, her now-famous fight over the safety of vaccines with actres...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Nevada Beauty Queen's Fall from Grace Continues with Second Drug Bust in 2 Months
- Justin Bieber, Jennifer Garner and Halle Berry Among Stars Taking the Stage for 'Think It Up' Education Campaign
- Get Ready for #TGIT! Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Dish from PEOPLE, Entertainment Weekly and Essence's Exclusive Photo Shoot
- Porn star Danica Dillon shares explicit allegations of encounters with Josh Duggar
- Alan Thicke doesn't want to see a 'Growing Pains' remake
- Miranda Lambert takes on Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood'
- Wendy Williams "Disappointed" by Nicki Minaj Calling Out Miley Cyrus at 2015 MTV VMAs: "Who Fights With Kids?"
- Justin Bieber Tells Jimmy Fallon Why He Broke Down in Tears After His Performance at the MTV VMAs: Watch Now!
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions