Posts with tag "JennySlate"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 01:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Not only does Lorne Michaels have no interest in firing Jenny Slate, the 'SNL' executive producer actually feels bad for the rookie, who uttered the F-Bomb on the air. In comments to the Washington Post, Michaels said the night was traumatic for Slate because "it was literally her first time on the show. There was nothing dirty, just a slip of the tongue. It was 'frickin', frickin', frickin' ' ...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 01:08 AM by PopEater Staff
An SNL F-bomb in the 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere? Sounds that way. Most new cast members on 'Saturday Night Live' begin their tenure on the show with a whimper. Perhaps a brief cameo as a waiter, an office worker, maybe throw out a wave during the end-of-show "good nights." But not Jenny Slate. During her inaugural 'SNL' episode, the newbie came out with a bang. An F-Bomb bang, that i...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell's Rep Calls Ex's Custody Claim 'Absurd and Desperate'
- SI Model Damaris Lewis Forms Deep Bond with Teen Battling Sickle Cell Disease
- Nashville Sneak Peek: Christina Aguilera's Jade St. John Gets Hot and Heavy with Luke (VIDEO)
- Sherri Shepherd opens up on legal battle with ex-husband
- Suzanne Crough, of the 'Partridge Family,' dies at 52
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson reportedly arrested for stabbing a man
- Is Shia LaBeouf Actually a Lumberjack? We Investigate
- House of Cards Boss Knows Some of You Didn't Love Season Three—Here's What That Means for Season Four
- It's Important You All Know That There Is Another Male Stripper Movie Coming Out Soon and It Looks Delicious