Posts with tag "JeremyPiven"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 01:42 PM by PopEater Staff
Are January Jones and Jeremy Piven an item? Or were they just walking hand-in-hand to after parties following the Golden Globes this weekend? The 'Mad Men' housewife and 'Entourage' agent were seen together post-ceremony. Photographers caught the pair looking annoyed, but definitely touchy-feely....
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Tricia Romano
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Enough with the excuses! Why are celebrities such dirty liars these days? This week David Hasselhoff blamed an ear infection for a hospital stay that was the rumored result of a vodka bender. The Hoff's camp claims he wasn't drinking at all. In fact he was rushed to the hospital because he just couldn't stand up due to the side effects from an ear medication called Antivert. Seriously? This summ...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 09:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Jeremy Piven has slapped the Public Theater in Manhattan with a "cease and desist" letter over 'The Piven Monologues,' a comic look at the star's case of mercury poisoning and subsequent pullout from Broadway's 'Speed-the-Plow.' Piven's attorney Marty Singer told NY Post,"We didn't say you cannot do the play, we said you can't make defamatory statements about our client." An additional performa...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 06:25 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Jeremy Piven lost a role in a Broadway show to mercury poisoning, but he won the contract dispute over his abrupt departure. Months after Piven was forced to abandon his role in 'Speed-the-Plow,' a professional arbiter has ruled Piven did not his breach his contract with the Broadway producers for leaving the revival of the David Mamet play. In December, Piven's doctor said the actor was suffering...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to wisecracking actors booked on the same talk show as Jeremy Piven: don't mention that whole mercury poisoning thing. Someone failed to mention that to ex-'SNL' star Chris Kattan, who got a dose of that Ari Gold rage behind the scenes at MTV's daytime talker 'It's On With Alexa Chung' on Thursday. According to the NY Daily News, the pair got into a shouting match when Kattan, at MTV to prom...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- Parents Meet Their Adopted Daughter for the First Time: 'Within a Split Second of Holding Her, We Couldn't Imagine Life Without Her"
- FROM EW: Anthony Geary May Return to General Hospital If 'Story Is Interesting'
- Jimmy Kimmel near tears over death of Cecil the Lion: 'This is terrible'
- A 'Married With Children' spin-off is in the works
- Olivia Culpo poses nude in sexy NSFW photo shoot