Posts with tag "Jerry Lewis"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 05:13 PM by PopEater Staff
Legendary comic actor and philanthropist Jerry Lewis was too sick to perform a sold-out charity concert in Sydney, Australia on Friday. Lewis had arrived at Rooty Hill RSL to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Foundation of Australia, but never got to the stage. "He couldn't even get out of the car, he was pale and looked extremely unwell," concert venue executive Richard Errington told...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 10:36 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Lindsay Lohan
Jerry Lewis is at it again, issuing more stinging jabs at not-so-nice laaaady, Lindsay Lohan, at a Friars Club event in NYC on Wednesday. Lewis called Lohan, in rehab for the second time in two months, a "fresh, dumb broad" who "needs a spanking on her ass to get her to put herself where she belongs!" Just last month, Lewis told a befuddled reporter that he'd "smack [Lindsay] in the mouth if I...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 04:40 PM by Marc Schneider
Jerry Lewis has logged over 60 years in showbiz and has seen it all, but what really gets his goat are the current crop of young and troubled celebutantes who seemingly take their charmed lives for granted. Enemy No. 1: Lindsay Lohan, a name that set Lewis off during a no-holds-barred rant on 'Inside Edition' this week. "I'd smack her in the mouth if I saw her," he offered the interviewer when...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!