Posts with tag "Jerry Lewis"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 05:13 PM by PopEater Staff
Legendary comic actor and philanthropist Jerry Lewis was too sick to perform a sold-out charity concert in Sydney, Australia on Friday. Lewis had arrived at Rooty Hill RSL to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Foundation of Australia, but never got to the stage. "He couldn't even get out of the car, he was pale and looked extremely unwell," concert venue executive Richard Errington told New...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 10:36 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Lindsay Lohan
Jerry Lewis is at it again, issuing more stinging jabs at not-so-nice laaaady, Lindsay Lohan, at a Friars Club event in NYC on Wednesday. Lewis called Lohan, in rehab for the second time in two months, a "fresh, dumb broad" who "needs a spanking on her ass to get her to put herself where she belongs!" Just last month, Lewis told a befuddled reporter that he'd "smack [Lindsay] in the mouth if I ...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 04:40 PM by Marc Schneider
Jerry Lewis has logged over 60 years in showbiz and has seen it all, but what really gets his goat are the current crop of young and troubled celebutantes who seemingly take their charmed lives for granted. Enemy No. 1: Lindsay Lohan, a name that set Lewis off during a no-holds-barred rant on 'Inside Edition' this week. "I'd smack her in the mouth if I saw her," he offered the interviewer when ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jill Dillard Celebrates 6-Month Anniversary with Wedding Pics
- Can You Guess Which Country Star Goes Hunting on Christmas?
- How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - and Still Eat, Drink and Be Merry
- Paz de la Huerta and Lionsgate at odds over on-set injury
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's estate is on sale for $18.5 Million
- China arrests thousands in porn purge
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Best of 2014: What Was the Most Overrated Thing of the Year? Vote for Booty, Selfies, Twerking, Soul Cycle & More!
- The Kardashians Aren't the Only Ones: Kate Middleton Also Gets Compared to an Into the Woods Character
- Incredible TV Resurrections: How Revenge, New Girl and Homeland Came Back From the Dead