Posts with tag "Jerry Lewis"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 05:13 PM by PopEater Staff
Legendary comic actor and philanthropist Jerry Lewis was too sick to perform a sold-out charity concert in Sydney, Australia on Friday. Lewis had arrived at Rooty Hill RSL to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Foundation of Australia, but never got to the stage. "He couldn't even get out of the car, he was pale and looked extremely unwell," concert venue executive Richard Errington told ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 10:36 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Lindsay Lohan
Jerry Lewis is at it again, issuing more stinging jabs at not-so-nice laaaady, Lindsay Lohan, at a Friars Club event in NYC on Wednesday. Lewis called Lohan, in rehab for the second time in two months, a "fresh, dumb broad" who "needs a spanking on her ass to get her to put herself where she belongs!" Just last month, Lewis told a befuddled reporter that he'd "smack [Lindsay] in the mouth if I ...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 04:40 PM by Marc Schneider
Jerry Lewis has logged over 60 years in showbiz and has seen it all, but what really gets his goat are the current crop of young and troubled celebutantes who seemingly take their charmed lives for granted. Enemy No. 1: Lindsay Lohan, a name that set Lewis off during a no-holds-barred rant on 'Inside Edition' this week. "I'd smack her in the mouth if I saw her," he offered the interviewer when ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- ?The Tomorrow People' react: Tying up loose ends
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set