Posts with tag "Jerry OConnell"
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 11:58 PM by Nicki Gostin
Jerry O'Connell is back on TV co-starring with Jim Belushi as a flashy attorney in 'The Defenders' on CBS. Awesome, right? But before we get to his new show or his gorgeous wife or his darling twin girls or those crazy Kardashian girls or Yo Gabba Gabba (wait, huh?), PopEater just had to get his take on the mess that has befallen his 'Scream 2' co-star David Arquette. Why? Because the affable O'...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 04:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell are one Hollywood couple who don't plan on contributing any more to the current baby boom. Romijn, who welcomed twin girls Dolly and Charlie in December 2008, told E! ONLINE of their intentions to stop at two. "I'm pretty sure that this is it," she said. "We feel like the world was made for pairs. Four feels like the perfect number."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Pilot Gets Locked Out of Cockpit
- Madonna Felt Like She'd Lost Part of Herself When Lourdes Left for College (VIDEO)
- Jesse Ventura Calls American Sniper's Chris Kyle a Liar, Not a Hero
- Appeals court rejects bid by Michael Jackson's mother for new trial in suit against promoter
- 2015 Super Bowl ads: You want 'em? We got 'em
- 'Biggest Loser' star calls show 'unhealthy' and 'fake,' others disagree
- Nick Jonas Didn't Just Grab His Crotch in That Sexy Spread—His Abs and Butt Got Some Lovin', Too!
- Hagrid Hospitalized! Harry Potter Actor Robbie Coltrane Taken to Orlando Hospital After Falling Ill on a Flight
- Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Khloé Bring Cleavage, Side Boob and Lots of Leg to Sam Smith Show!