Posts with tag "Jerry OConnell"
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 11:58 PM by Nicki Gostin
Jerry O'Connell is back on TV co-starring with Jim Belushi as a flashy attorney in 'The Defenders' on CBS. Awesome, right? But before we get to his new show or his gorgeous wife or his darling twin girls or those crazy Kardashian girls or Yo Gabba Gabba (wait, huh?), PopEater just had to get his take on the mess that has befallen his 'Scream 2' co-star David Arquette. Why? Because the affable O'...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 04:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell are one Hollywood couple who don't plan on contributing any more to the current baby boom. Romijn, who welcomed twin girls Dolly and Charlie in December 2008, told E! ONLINE of their intentions to stop at two. "I'm pretty sure that this is it," she said. "We feel like the world was made for pairs. Four feels like the perfect number."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- Tori Spelling reveals she had sex with Jason Priestley
- 'Real Housewife' star Jill Zarin in car accident
- French Ministry hosts dwarf fashion show
- Hillary Clinton Returns to Saturday Night Live With a Message for Donald Trump—Watch Now!
- Tori Spelling Takes the Ultimate Lie-Detector Test: 5 Most Shocking Revelations From the Beverly Hills, 90210 Star
- Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are the Perfect Match in Black at The Leftovers Premiere