Posts with tag "Jerry OConnell"
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 11:58 PM by Nicki Gostin
Jerry O'Connell is back on TV co-starring with Jim Belushi as a flashy attorney in 'The Defenders' on CBS. Awesome, right? But before we get to his new show or his gorgeous wife or his darling twin girls or those crazy Kardashian girls or Yo Gabba Gabba (wait, huh?), PopEater just had to get his take on the mess that has befallen his 'Scream 2' co-star David Arquette. Why? Because the affable O'...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 04:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell are one Hollywood couple who don't plan on contributing any more to the current baby boom. Romijn, who welcomed twin girls Dolly and Charlie in December 2008, told E! ONLINE of their intentions to stop at two. "I'm pretty sure that this is it," she said. "We feel like the world was made for pairs. Four feels like the perfect number."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette's Runner-Up Tells PEOPLE: 'I Was in Shock'
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in an Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Ohio Man Facing Charges After Climbing into Cougar Enclosure at Columbus Zoo
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Box Office Top 20: 'Ant-Man' beats 'Pixels' by a tentacle; 'Southpaw' outclasses 'Paper Towns'
- Hulk Hogan thanks fans for their support after being released from WWE contract
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders