Posts with tag "Jerry OConnell"
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 11:58 PM by Nicki Gostin
Jerry O'Connell is back on TV co-starring with Jim Belushi as a flashy attorney in 'The Defenders' on CBS. Awesome, right? But before we get to his new show or his gorgeous wife or his darling twin girls or those crazy Kardashian girls or Yo Gabba Gabba (wait, huh?), PopEater just had to get his take on the mess that has befallen his 'Scream 2' co-star David Arquette. Why? Because the affable O'...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 04:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell are one Hollywood couple who don't plan on contributing any more to the current baby boom. Romijn, who welcomed twin girls Dolly and Charlie in December 2008, told E! ONLINE of their intentions to stop at two. "I'm pretty sure that this is it," she said. "We feel like the world was made for pairs. Four feels like the perfect number."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Leonard Nimoy leaves legacy beyond science-fiction
- Bill Cosby asks judge to dismiss 3 accusers' defamation suit
- Kelly Osbourne exiting 'Fashion Police' after Zendaya hair flap
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!