Posts with tag "Jerry OConnell"
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 11:58 PM by Nicki Gostin
Jerry O'Connell is back on TV co-starring with Jim Belushi as a flashy attorney in 'The Defenders' on CBS. Awesome, right? But before we get to his new show or his gorgeous wife or his darling twin girls or those crazy Kardashian girls or Yo Gabba Gabba (wait, huh?), PopEater just had to get his take on the mess that has befallen his 'Scream 2' co-star David Arquette. Why? Because the affable...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 04:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell are one Hollywood couple who don't plan on contributing any more to the current baby boom. Romijn, who welcomed twin girls Dolly and Charlie in December 2008, told E! ONLINE of their intentions to stop at two. "I'm pretty sure that this is it," she said. "We feel like the world was made for pairs. Four feels like the perfect number."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- The problem with collecting comics
- This Week on Stage: ?Disgraced' is anything but, Keira Knightley preps her Broadway debut
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!