Posts with tag "JerrySeinfeld"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Thanks to Conan O'Brien's disappointing transition into the 'Tonight Show' chair, I've heard NBC has their eyes on replacing him with none other than their golden boy, Jerry Seinfeld. Is a big old change on the horizon for struggling NBC and their late-night lineup? Just what does NBC's spokesperson say about this? Find out after the jump, along with scoop on John Mayer's new crush....
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 05:09 PM by Mike Ryan
In the seventh season finale of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm,' the plot intermittently focuses on the taping of the 'Seinfeld' reunion show. This got us to wondering: What if 'Seinfeld' actually came back on the air with new episodes? (Jerry Seinfeld has made it pretty clear that this will not happen.) But what if it did? Having said that (ahem), what has happened to these characters over the last 11 yea...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:10 PM by Melissa Daniels
Recently, Jon Gosselin raised eyebrows by requesting $12,000 to guest host a Florida radio show. And on Oct. 17, Heidi Montag supposedly refused to attend big sis Holly's birthday bash in L.A. without receiving pay. With so many cross-over opportunities available for reality television stars, it makes sense that they may charge for their time, but how much is too much?...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:57 PM by Scott Harris
For decades, 'Saturday Night Live' was the place where stars went to show off their funny sides and allow fans and viewers to see them in a different light. So it should come as no surprise that NBC's flagship comedy 30 Rock' - which was created by 'SNL' alumni and revolves around an 'SNL'-style variety show - has taken over the mantle of the hot place to find your offbeat celebrity cameos. ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:36 PM by Scott Harris
We were thrilled by the debut of 'FlashForward', one of the most well-crafted first episodes we've seen in years. After just an hour, we're hooked for the season. 'FlashForward,' starring Joseph Fiennes ('Shakespeare in Love'), Sonya Walger and Dominic Monaghan (both of 'Lost'), shows what happens when the whole world gets a sneak peak at what their lives will be like a few months in the future &n...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 04:26 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Since his show about nothing left the airwaves eleven years ago, Jerry Seinfeld has resisted overtures to reunite with his castmates. That was until 'Seinfeld' co-creator Larry David came up with the bang-up idea to set the long-sought reunion on his own HBO series, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm.' David recruited Seinfeld, Jason Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Michael Richards to play themselves reluc...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Iron Maiden Singer Bruce Dickinson Says He Got Tongue Cancer from a Sexually Transmitted Virus
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner All Smiles as They Step Out Together in L.A.
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company Sued for Being 'Deceptive'
- Tori Spelling suing Benihana over burns from falling on grill
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Giada de Laurentiis' Divorce Finalized, Chef Ordered to Pay Ex Husband $9,000 in Monthly Child Support
- Hipster Barbie Hilariously Mocks Being "Authentic" on Instagram
- Has The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Found Love Again?! Andi Dorfman's Ex Posts Cryptic Pic With Beautiful Blonde