Posts with tag "JerseyShore"
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 08:17 AM by Christine Fenno
A woman who claims she was assaulted by the 'Jersey Shore' cast's bodyguards last fall has filed a claim against Snooki, The Situation and the rest of the reality stars on the show, according to RadarOnline.com. In addition to naming the cast of the MTV reality hit, now in its second season, the suit also names MTV and its parent company (Viacom), as well as 495 Productions, as defendants. The nam...
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
There are rumors that Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi, of 'Jersey Shore' fame may strip down for Playboy -- and with her fame at its peak, we believe it may be the best time for the reality starlet to do it. Although she is returning for a second season of 'Shore,' along with the rest of her housemates, her 15 minutes of fame are fading -- fast. So now is the right time for Snooki to capitalize on her ...
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 10:35 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- TV News
Is season two really taking place in Miami? Who cares! OK, we do, but we care more about what our favorite guidos and guidettes are up to now that deep-pocketed wannabes are living in the 'Jersey Shore' beach house. And we know the answer: they're partying -- and making hand-over-fistpump cash doing it. Now that The Situation, Snooki, JWoww and friends are household names, they're contacted consta...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 02:36 PM by Jo Piazza
New Jersey politician Joseph Vitale can't stand 'The Jersey Shore.' Back in December, the chairman of the New Jersey Italian American Legislative caucus blasted the MTV reality show, imploring Viacom to cancel it on the grounds that it "damages our state and cultural representations." Now that producers are scouting out a more seasonable climate (possibly South Beach in Miami) to shoot the secon...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 11:29 AM by Amber James
Between all the amazing performances, tributes and awards, celebrities took time to have fun with their famous friends (and idols) at the 2010 Grammy Awards. Uploading backstage photos to Twitter, stars shared the fun stuff we didn't see on TV. At right, Weird Al Yankovic made sure to capture his wife's "blinging" sparkles next to 'American Idol' runner-up, Adam Lambert. "Oh, snap! My wife just...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 06:18 AM by PopEater Staff
At Sunday night's 2010 Grammy Awards, Katy Perry seemed pretty excited when she spotted 'Jersey Shore' star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi. Perry stopped mid-drive to snap a picture and uploaded it to her Twitter page. "Tonight's gonna be a good good night," Perry wrote. (And if you look closely, Russell Brand is sitting next to her in the car.) ...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 02:22 PM by Steven Avalos
When the 'Jersey Shore' cast refused to sign on for a second season, which included a $10,000 signing bonus and $5,000 per episode, MTV made a new offer of $10,000 an episode. But according to TMZ, the cast isn't budging and now the network is threatening to replace 'Jersey' favs like Snooki and The Situation if they don't accept MTV's deal by Monday evening. (To put it into perspective, Brody Jen...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 09:13 AM by Bryan Alexander
During awards season, many actors take advantage of gifting suites to get great free stuff. Jersey Shore's Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi took advantage of one gift lounge in order to find new ways to get a buzz. Attending the GBK Golden Globe Gift Lounge on Thursday with her fellow castmates, Snooki grew excited when presented with a supply of Celsius energy drink. "She looked at the can and literally s...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Jenna Busch
Anyone with a soft spot for 'Who's the Boss' cutie Alyssa Milano will be excited by a little casting news: Milano plays a "one that got away" ex on a episode of 'Castle.'We got a chance to chat with Milano about her upcoming guest spot, how far her relationship with Nathan Fillion's title character goes and if she's going to reappear on the show. We couldn't resist asking about her hilarious 'Jers...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 04:37 PM by PopEater Staff
The outspoken cast of MTV's 'Jersey Shore' has angered many, including various one-time sponsors of the reality show. After Dell, American Family Insurance and Domino's Pizza withdrew their ads from 'Jersey Shore' in protest of content some find offensive to Italian-Americans, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi shared her opinion on the sponsors' decision: "F--k you!" Snooki told Steppin' Out magazine. "If y...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Lachey: Why I'll Have a 'Different Kind of Love' for My Daughter
- 25 Years Later, Revel in the Nostalgia of The Wizard
- Bradley Cooper: Playing Vet Chris Kyle in American Sniper 'Was Just an Honor'
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- Spider-Woman has a cool new costume
- J.K. Rowling's Response to a Question About LGBT Students at Hogwarts Is Absolute Perfection
- Brandi Glanville Asks Andy Cohen About Joanna Krupa's Allegedly Smelly Vagina and LeAnn Rimes' Housewife Future
- It's a Merry Kardashian Christmas! See All of the Family's Cutest Holiday Pics!