Posts with tag "Jesse Williams"
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rachel McAdams: The Hot Chick Striptease Was 'One of the Scariest Moments of My Career'
- Andi Dorfman's Bachelorette Blog: 'Who Wouldn't Be Scared to Face a Bunch of Exes'
- Jimmy Kimmel Introduces Newborn Daughter Jane (VIDEO)
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Tears, argument and an ultrasound at 'Men Tell All'
- Can Sherri Shepherd walk away from unborn surrogate child?
- Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson to guest-star on final season of FX's 'Sons of Anarchy'
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Miley Cyrus Goes Topless in the Desert and Makes Her "Ugly Pimple Pwetty"—See the Bizarre Pics!
- Jimmy Kimmel Shares Five Pictures of Newborn Daughter Jane and Reveals How She Got Her Name
- A Devastating Loss on The Fosters, A Mystery (Sort of) Solved on Under the Dome & More OMG TV Moments