Posts with tag "JesseJames"
- Posted May 1st 2010 at 12:55 PM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement, but Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended. We stay on top of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Katy Perry says there's no reason ...
- Posted Feb 18th 2010 at 08:03 AM by PopEater Staff
In what may be the happiest story of the month so far, we're thrilled to report that West Coast Choppers bad boy Jesse James has found his dog CinnaBun, who went missing three weeks ago. According to a post on the West Coast Choppers Web site that declares 'CinnaBun Is Found!!!,' a good samaritan called up James' shop on Wednesday and returned the pit pull, who was "a few pounds thinner" but ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 07:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Sandra Bullock and her husband Jesse James continued to battle in court with his ex-wife, porn star Janine Lindemulder. The judge denied Lindemulder visitation rights to see Sunny, her six year old daughter, who has lived with her father James and Bullock since January 2009, E! News reports. Bullock, 45, has been helping James, 40, raise Sunny for the past year while the adult film actress was ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Sandra Bullock and her husband Jesse James are facing a fierce custody battle with James' ex-wife Janine Lindemulder. Although Bullock helped her husband raise his 5-year-old daughter Sunny while Lindemulder was in prison for tax evasion, the mother is fighting to get her daughter back. In a new Life & Style interview obtained exclusively by PopEater, Lindemulder explains her ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 06:29 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Jesse James and Sandra Bullock went to court over the 'Monster Garage' star's 5-year-old daughter with his ex, Janine Lindemulder, and won the custody battle. According to the Los Angeles Times, Lindemulder -- a porn star -- was requesting regular over night visits with her daughter Sonny, but a judge denied her more visitation. However, Lindemulder will have the child from Christmas Eve ...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 06:29 AM by PopEater Staff
Jesse James doesn't like his ex-wife Janine Lindemulder dragging his current wife, Sandra Bullock, into their custody battle. Lindemulder suggests that 'The Proposal' star was trying to "take away [her] daughter," but James wants Bullock left alone. "Sandra Bullock is not a party to this litigation," the "Monster Garage' host's lawyer tells PEOPLE. ...
Why You're Searching 'Rodell Vereen,' 'Sandra Bullock,' 'Carrie Prejean Sex Tape' and '$166 Million Jackpot'Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:31 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Rodell Vereen,' 'Sandra Bullock,' 'Carrie Prejean Sex Tape' and '$166 Million Jackpot' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight... ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 05:21 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Sandra Bullock and her husband Jesse James are facing a fierce custody battle with James' ex-wife Janine Lindemulder. Although Bullock has been helping her husband raise his 5-year-old daughter Sunny while Lindemulder was in prison for tax evasion, the mother is fighting to get her daughter back, claiming Bullock is her biggest obstacle. "What would give her the right to take away my ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed