Posts with tag "JesseMcCartney"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to themsel...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Justin Bieber Album: 'My World' Video: 'One Less Lonely Girl' Hails From: Ontario, Canada For Fans Of: Jesse McCartney, Justin Timberlake Why He's About to Pop: When Justin Bieber visited PopEater last spring, we already had a feeling that the young singer was on the cusp of hitting it big. Although it was an early promotional appearance, Bieber impressed the staff with his confident...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 10:53 AM by Denise Warner
Singer-songwriter and actor Jesse McCartney chatted about his new video 'Body Language,' which features T-Pain. McCartney tells PopEater that the video -- which features a lot of behind-the-scenes and tour footage -- "just accidentally happened." "It became this really fun intimate video," he adds. Jesse also talked about what it was like working with the hip-hop artist, who else he wants to co...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Social Media Fitness Star Cassey Ho Photoshop Herself in New Body Image Video
- Blake Lively: I'm Looking Forward to Watching My Family Grow
- Madonna Blasted for Her Audience Etiquette
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
- ?Jurassic World' trailer hits the web
- All three members of Migos hip-hop group arrested after concert
- Cissy Houston: Granddaughter Bobbi Kristina Brown No Longer in a Coma but Has ''Irreversible Brain Damage''
- Scientist Discovers New Frog and It Looks Exactly Like Kermit!
- Jessie James Decker Admits She Has a Name Picked Out for Her Baby Boy, Reveals Plans for Even More Children