Posts with tag "JesseMcCartney"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to themsel...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Justin Bieber Album: 'My World' Video: 'One Less Lonely Girl' Hails From: Ontario, Canada For Fans Of: Jesse McCartney, Justin Timberlake Why He's About to Pop: When Justin Bieber visited PopEater last spring, we already had a feeling that the young singer was on the cusp of hitting it big. Although it was an early promotional appearance, Bieber impressed the staff with his confident...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 10:53 AM by Denise Warner
Singer-songwriter and actor Jesse McCartney chatted about his new video 'Body Language,' which features T-Pain. McCartney tells PopEater that the video -- which features a lot of behind-the-scenes and tour footage -- "just accidentally happened." "It became this really fun intimate video," he adds. Jesse also talked about what it was like working with the hip-hop artist, who else he wants to co...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pal Jennifer Aniston Is 'Very Happy' for Sandra Bullock's New Romance
- Slain 9-Year-Old Jamyla Bolden's Classmates Receive Gifts to Help Them Grieve
- Why Chrissy Teigen Likes Walking Around in Towels (and More Things We Learned at Her XOXO Shoot)
- Alyssa Milano reflects on how her life has changed
- Loretta Lynn, Luke Bryan, Eric Church and Alabama receive ACM honors
- Snooki talks Jionni's Ashley Madison scandal
- Dancing With the Stars's Season 21 Full Cast Revealed: Find Out the Celebs and Their Pro Partners!
- MTV Cameras Caught the Cyrus Family's Stunned Reaction to Nicki Minaj Calling Out Miley Cyrus—Watch Now!
- Bristol Palin Shares a Picture of Her Baby Bump, Criticizes Barack Obama's Decision to Rename Mt. McKinley