Posts with tag "JesseMccartney"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Justin Bieber Album: 'My World' Video: 'One Less Lonely Girl' Hails From: Ontario, Canada For Fans Of: Jesse McCartney, Justin Timberlake Why He's About to Pop: When Justin Bieber visited PopEater last spring, we already had a feeling that the young singer was on the cusp of hitting it big. Although it was an early promotional appearance, Bieber impressed the staff with his confident...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 10:53 AM by Denise Warner
Singer-songwriter and actor Jesse McCartney chatted about his new video 'Body Language,' which features T-Pain. McCartney tells PopEater that the video -- which features a lot of behind-the-scenes and tour footage -- "just accidentally happened." "It became this really fun intimate video," he adds. Jesse also talked about what it was like working with the hip-hop artist, who else he wants to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mom of Two Jennifer Huston Vanishes Without a Trace in Oregon
- Girls Star Allison Williams Cast as Peter Pan in NBC's Live Musical
- Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Newlywed Life
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game
- Howard Stern Blasts "Silly" Bachelorette Franchise: "F--k The Bachelor!"
- Selena Gomez Sneaks Out of Her Mom's House in This Sexy '90s Look—See the Pic!
- Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Are The Friendliest Exes Ever: See More Celebs Who Have Breezed Through Breakups!