Posts with tag "Jessica Simpson Collection"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Guess whose business is on track to make more than $1 billion in revenue this year? Yep, that's billion with a B. It's none other than Jessica Simpson. Sure, she thought buffalo wings were made out of buffalo and Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken. But this sassy southern singer is proving that she's got more smarts than people thought -- and laughing all the way to the bank. In New York's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''