Posts with tag "Jessica Simpson Collection"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Guess whose business is on track to make more than $1 billion in revenue this year? Yep, that's billion with a B. It's none other than Jessica Simpson. Sure, she thought buffalo wings were made out of buffalo and Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken. But this sassy southern singer is proving that she's got more smarts than people thought -- and laughing all the way to the bank. In New York's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leslie Jones Named New SNL Cast Member
- Oscar de la Renta Is Dead at 82
- DWTS: Which Celeb Scored Well But Still Got Booted?
- Oscar de la Renta, fashion designer, dies at 82, report says
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Taylor Swift Releases Latest Single "Welcome to New York"—and Fans Are Already Obsessed With It!
- Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82; Fashion Designer Dressed Countless Celebrities, First Ladies and Other Style Icons
- Zac Efron Celebrates 27th Birthday With Rumored Girlfriend Sami Miró in Amsterdam—All the Details!