Posts with tag "JessicaAlba"
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 01:11 PM by Denise Warner
Yesterday, Heidi Klum unveiled her wax figure at the Madame Tussaud's in Berlin. And when we saw what it looked like, we thought the sculptors confused her with a Kate Bosworth blow-up doll for a second. (However, Ms. Klum herself doesn't agree. "It is a pretty good likeness, but it's pretty strange to look yourself in the eyes," she said at the unveiling.) But Heidi's not the only one whose...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Valentine's Day' is unlike other movies in the fact that it doesn't have, say, two big stars ... it has dozens. Who, you might ask? Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Julia Roberts ... and that's just getting started! Taylor Swift (and Lautner!), Jamie Foxx, Jessica Alba -- we could go on forever, but instead, we'll just exclusively premiere the trailer along with Moviefone instead. Oth...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 05:11 AM by Maggie Coughlan
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
Photographer Mark Liddell has spent the past 10 years capturing Hollywood's A-List with his camera. Not only has he photographed everyone from Jessica Alba to Sharon Stone to Halle Berry, his work has also been published on over 300 magazine covers such as Vogue, Us Weekly and Harper's Bazaar. While eagerly awaiting the release of his book, 'Exposed,' Liddell chatted with PopEater t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!