Posts with tag "Jesus"
- Posted May 7th 2010 at 10:20 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Having already caused a fuss this spring with the depiction of the prophet Muhammad on 'South Park,' Comedy Central revealed it has a cartoon series about Jesus Christ in the works. 'JC' is one of 23 potential series the network said it has in development. It depicts Christ as a "regular guy" who moves to New York to "escape his father's enormous shadow." It wouldn't be the first time Jesus Christ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Kattan Escorted out of Airport After Alleged Erratic Behavior
- Jensen Ackles Teams Up with Supernatural Costar Jared Padalecki to Raise Mental Health Awareness (Plus, What's in Store for the Finale)
- Hugh Jackman Talks About His Skin Cancer Scares
- Big Bird was almost on Challenger space shuttle, documentary reveals
- Leaked Sony emails reveal CEOs think female superheros are not profitable
- Fit model Sarah Stage shows off bikini body 3 weeks after popping out baby
- The Battle of the Celebrity Lifestyle Websites: Which One Is Best for You?
- Liv Tyler Kisses a Sleepy Sailor in Sweet New Snapshot of Her Baby Boy—Take a Look!
- Salma Hayek Reveals Major Skincare Secrets, Says Bradley Cooper Is Hollywood's Most Eligible Bachelor!