Posts with tag "JettTravolta"
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 06:53 AM by PopEater Staff
Following the death of his 16-year-old son Jett last year, John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston turned to the Church of Scientology for guidance during those tough times, the actor said. While promoting his new film 'From Paris With Love,' Travolta said that he and Preston "work hard every day with our church on healing." ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 01:45 PM by Dino Sossi
The long road to emotional recovery has been a difficult process for the Travolta family after the tragic loss of their son but they are improving. "We've been working very hard every day as a family to heal," said John Travolta in his first interview (with USA Today) since his son Jett's death. "We partake in spiritual counseling pretty much daily," said his wife Kelly Preston. Jett Travolta...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 12:42 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
John Travolta described Wednesday how he desperately tried to save the life of his seizure-prone son and made perhaps his first public description of the teen as autistic as he testified in the trial of two people accused of trying to blackmail him. With his wife, Kelly Preston, looking on inside the Nassau, Bahamas courtroom, Travolta said that he performed CPR on his son after a nanny alerted...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 03:49 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
A jury was selected Monday for a trial that could see John Travolta take the stand against two people accused of trying to extort $25 million from the movie star following his son's death in the Bahamas. Travolta is on a list of 14 witnesses against the defendants - a former Bahamas senator and an ambulance driver -- who allegedly threatened to release a document related to the treatment of his ch...
- Posted Sep 13th 2009 at 09:19 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Marking the first time the Travolta family has attended a public event since the death of their 16-year-old son Jett in January, John Travolta, Kelly Preston and their daughter Ella Bleu gathered on stage to present the Disney film 'Old Dogs,' in which all three members appear. It was a brief and mostly mum appearance for the family. Travolta spoke to the crowd, saying: "I always appreciate the au...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Stars Prepped for the SAG Awards
- Drone Found on White House Grounds
- The Wackiest SkyMall Products We Will Miss
- 'Chuck Norris vs. Communism': How American movies helped overthrow Romanian regime
- Meghan Trainor and Harry Styles sing a song about love
- Miss USA's message of peace and love to terrorists widely mocked
- Can Parks and Rec's Leslie Knope Accomplish the Impossible? And What Do Flying Robots Have to Do With It?
- Glee First Listen: Whoa, the "New" New Directions Sound Amazing at Invitationals!
- Favorite Humans Alert! Ben McKenzie and Robin Lord Taylor Drop Scoop on Baddies Headed to Gotham