Posts with tag "JewishHolidays"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Julianne Hough Shares Brother Derek's Sweet Reaction to Her New DWTS Gig
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Coldplay's "True Love" Video: Chris Martin Dances in a Sumo Suit, Meets a Stereotype-Busting Ballerina: Watch Here!
- Selena Gomez Skips Bra, Flashes Perky Cleavage in Sheer Maxidress After Waking Up With a Lovely Gospel Song on Her Lips
- MTV Video Music Awards: Most Memorable Looks of All Time—Lady Gaga's Meat Dress, Lil Kim's Purple Pasty & More!