Posts with tag "JewishHolidays"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- More Twilight Movies to Be Released!
- Porsha Williams Drops to a Recurring Role as Real Housewives Welcomes a New Regular
- Alyssa Milano Leaves Mistresses Because 'Being a Mother Comes First'
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games