Posts with tag "Jill Zarin"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 09:15 AM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: While 'Real Housewife' Jill Zarin told me (first!) that her new look has nothing to do with plastic surgery, other members of the 'NYC' cast tell me they don't believe it. How else, they argue, can you explain the reality star's remarkable transformation? Zarin, 47, denies getting any work done -- "If I did, I would be the first to admit it," she told me -- but her critics aren't...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 11:10 AM by Sarah Crow
When Jill Zarin hit the red carpet at the TV Land Awards this weekend, the "Real Housewife" was looking a lot less like the sharp-tongued socialite we've come to know. The feisty redhead has been a standout personality on "The Real Housewives of New York" from the beginning, with fans gravitating toward her quick wit and hot temper, but now it seems she may be an attraction to...
- Posted Mar 4th 2011 at 05:46 PM by Rob Shuter
Jill Zarin is having serious doubts her long-defunct friendship with former 'Real Housewives of New York City' co-star Bethenny Frankel was ever real and tells me it was just a "TV romance" that went bad. Real bad. "The truth is, I don't even remember being friends with her anymore," Jill tells me on my HDNet show. "You know, when I see her picture and when I see her on TV, I don't even...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 04:06 PM by Rob Shuter
Rest assured 'Housewives' fans, Jill Zarin is not quitting Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New York City' -- despite reports claiming otherwise. On Tuesday evening, Cooper Lawrence, host of the nationally syndicated 'Cooper Lawrence Radio Show,' asked Zarin on air if she was leaving the reality TV show, but apparently her quote was taken out of context. While she admits "there are compelling reasons...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Over the weekend, Jill Zarin was forced to contact authorities after her family was "harassed and threatened" by haters after someone posted her address online and told people to send her threatening mail. The 'Real Housewives of New York City' star vented to her fans on Facebook -- upset about the ordeal. "We are being harassed and threatened by a family from Chicago and Alabama. We have...
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 12:25 PM by PopEater Staff
'Real Housewives of New York' star Jill Zarin has apologized for accidentally breaking the news of the birth of co-star Bethenny Frankel's new baby girl and for getting the baby's gender wrong, NY Daily News reports. "Yesterday [my daughter] read a tweet and blog that Bethenny gave birth," Bethenny's famous frenemy posted Saturday on Facebook. "We were excited and congratulated her obviously...
- Posted May 4th 2010 at 04:36 PM by Elizabeth Brady
The party was on in a big way last night at Brownstone in Paterson, New Jersey, where Caroline Manzo and her family hosted more than 600 guests for a premiere screening party for season two of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey.' PopEater was there to capture the reality stars on the red carpet and at the bash inside. One of the main attractions on the red carpet was the undoubtedly table-flippin'...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Maggie Coughlan
While her feud with Bethenny Frankel heats up on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New York City,' off-screen Jill Zarin has pushed the backlash aside to promote her debut book, 'Secrets of a Jewish Mother.' Co-written with her mother, Gloria Kamen, and sister, Lisa Wexler, 'Secrets' shares practical advice on everything from fashion and dating to money and motherhood. This season of 'Housewives' has...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
Jill Zarin was the life of the party hosting The New Kodak Gallery Launch surrounded by film crews catching every dramatic moment for season three of 'The Real Housewives of New York City.' PopEater was excited to sit down with Zarin and chat about her new projects and what fans can expect from the 'Housewives.' Watch the interview >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dita Von Teese Launches (and Poses in) Maternity Lingerie Line
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- 'Pawn Star' Rick Harrison plans stores near famous shop
- Beyonce loooking for apartment without Jay-Z, report says
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Nicole Richie Tells Oprah Winfrey About the Easiest/Hardest Part of Being Married to Joel Madden
- Miranda Kerr Talks Being Her Most Beautiful, Balanced Self: Women Should "Motivate Each Other"
- Justin Theroux Tells Chelsea Handler Why He Often Gives Their Mutual Friends Eggs—Watch Now!