Posts with tag "Jillian Michaels"
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 04:15 AM by Christo Varghese
'The Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels is planning to adopt a baby from the Congo. UsMagazine.com is reporting that the aspiring mom revealed to them that she has completed all the necessary paperwork and is now just waiting for the call to go and pick up her new baby boy or girl. Michaels is quoted saying, "My dossier, which is your paperwork portfolio, is in to the Democratic...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 11:35 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Gut Reactions -
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
America's toughest trainer, Jillian Michaels, landed in hot water last year when she told Women's Health that she would rather adopt an African baby as opposed to getting pregnant because "I can't handle doing that to my body." Readers piled on, with one lambasting Jillian for promoting the "extremely misguided idea that pregnancy is some sort of 'disease' that women should avoid." In an...
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 11:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
'The Biggest Loser' and 'Losing It With Jillian' trainer Jillian Michaels has not always been so confident about her physical self. The 36-year-old fitness fanatic reveals in the new issue of Parade magazine's Healthy Style that she went under the knife to rid her face of a nose that was "the size of a softball" and subjected her to cruel ridicule in middle school. Michaels, who has admitted...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 12:24 PM by PopEater Staff
It's hard to believe that Jillian Michaels, the trainer on 'Biggest Loser' and star of 'Losing It With Jillian' was ever overweight. But Michaels has been open with her struggles as a kid, and talks to Redbook about her problems. Of being 175 pounds when she was a teen, she says, "Oh, my God, it was pure hell. I spent all of eighth grade in my classroom because God forbid I ever left. I...
- Posted May 30th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Denise Warner
Jillian Michaels, the feisty trainer on 'The Biggest Loser,' has a new show, 'Losing It With Jillian,' premiering June 1 at 10PM on NBC, where she travels across America to work and live with several families to change their lives for the better. Michaels wants you to know that it's nothing like the show that made her famous. "There's really no common thread, other than me. 'The Biggest Loser'...
- Posted May 3rd 2010 at 10:00 AM by Jane Boursaw
I'll start off this post by saying that I'm a big fan of 'The Biggest Loser.' It's inspiring to see overweight people change their lives for the better, and they're darn courageous to do it on national TV. I can barely stand to step on a scale with just myself in the room, so I can't imagine doing it in front of millions of people every week. And those scales are so huge. There's no running and...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 12:20 PM by The Pop Chorus
'Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels told Women's Health she would rather adopt than become pregnant, saying, "I can't handle doing that to my body." The body-conscious trainer, 36, carries 120 pounds on her tiny 5'2" frame, but says she was an overweight teen, topping out at 175 pounds. We turned to our Pop Chorus -- to women who know where Michaels is comin' from, specifically -- to hear...
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 03:27 PM by PopEater Staff
Trainer Jillian Michaels helps contestants lose weight the old fashioned way on 'The Biggest Loser,' but her new diet supplement has been labeled "worthless" in a class action lawsuit, according to TMZ. "Telling people you take two magic pills and then eat chocolate cake all day is a deception," said the lawyer who filed the suit against Michaels. She is being sued for false advertising by a...
- Posted Jan 10th 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
What did you think of Mariah Carey's two drunken acceptance speeches this week? Were you surprised that Hanes dropped Charlie Sheen's commercials? Was Jillian Michaels out of line to call 'Biggest Loser' contestants "monkeys"? And which hair style of Kate Gosselin's do you prefer -- short or the new extensions? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Rob Shuter
In what we hope was simply just the wrong word at the wrong time, 'Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels has her Facebook fans in a tizzy thanks to a post in which she refers to the hefty 'Loser' contestants as "monkeys." Talk about working people into a sweat! Details on Jillian's controversial slip, plus Hollywood pooches after the jump!...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Washington, D.C., Mayor Marion Barry Dies at 78
- How Often Does Leah Remini Chat With Law Enforcement?
- How Kelly Ripa Keeps Her Family Organized the 'Old-Fashioned' Way
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Netflix nabs Tina Fey's new sitcom from NBC
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Jessie J Previews Her American Music Awards Performance With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos