Posts with tag "JillianHarris"
- Posted Dec 13th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater Staff
'Bachelor' castoff Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland got married. Rycroft, who was famously dumped on national television by Jason Mesnick, and Strickland wed in a small ceremony in Mexico, Usmagazine.com reports. The couple met three years ago, but got engaged this past June, after Rycroft's 'Bachelor' run....
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
The hits just keep on coming for 'Bachelorette' coupe Ed Swiderski and Jillian Harris. After Harris picked Swiderski on the finale, and he proposed, the pair has been plagued by rumors that he was romancing other women during the show and even after their engagement. And when confronted with proof of his infidelity, Swiderski allegedly replied that he was happy to have the emails exposed on the...
- Posted Aug 19th 2009 at 11:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski of 'The Bachelorette' are still together, despite claims he was sleeping with with his ex-girlfriend while on the show and that he continued to romance another even after proposing to Harris. But there could be a simple reason they haven't broken up -- money, according to In Touch....
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bachelorette' Jillian Harris and her fiance Ed Swiderski are taking a break from celebrating their recent engagement to battle some unpleasant news. Two women have alleged sexual encounters with Swiderski - after his onscreen proposal to Harris. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Seth Meyers Reveals How Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and More Helped Him Prepare for His Late Night Show
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Cheer on Daughter at Cheerleading Competition After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges