Posts with tag "JillianHarris"
- Posted Dec 13th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater Staff
'Bachelor' castoff Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland got married. Rycroft, who was famously dumped on national television by Jason Mesnick, and Strickland wed in a small ceremony in Mexico, Usmagazine.com reports. The couple met three years ago, but got engaged this past June, after Rycroft's 'Bachelor' run....
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
The hits just keep on coming for 'Bachelorette' coupe Ed Swiderski and Jillian Harris. After Harris picked Swiderski on the finale, and he proposed, the pair has been plagued by rumors that he was romancing other women during the show and even after their engagement. And when confronted with proof of his infidelity, Swiderski allegedly replied that he was happy to have the emails exposed on the I...
- Posted Aug 19th 2009 at 11:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski of 'The Bachelorette' are still together, despite claims he was sleeping with with his ex-girlfriend while on the show and that he continued to romance another even after proposing to Harris. But there could be a simple reason they haven't broken up -- money, according to In Touch....
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bachelorette' Jillian Harris and her fiance Ed Swiderski are taking a break from celebrating their recent engagement to battle some unpleasant news. Two women have alleged sexual encounters with Swiderski - after his onscreen proposal to Harris. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Reveals the Special Place Where She Scattered Her Mother Joan's Ashes
- J.K. Rowling Celebrates Hogwarts Day by Wishing Harry Potter's Son a Good First Day of School
- Cindy Crawford Addresses Her Viral Unretouched Photo: 'It Was Malicious'
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- RIP Wes Craven: Scream Pays Tribute to the Horror Director In Its First Season Finale
- Melissa Rivers Talks Scattering Joan Rivers' Ashes During Family Trip So ''We Can Still Be Together''
- Meet Vincent, the Overweight Dachshund Who's Getting a New Leash on Life