Posts with tag "JillianMichaels"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Rob Shuter
In what we hope was simply just the wrong word at the wrong time, 'Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels has her Facebook fans in a tizzy thanks to a post in which she refers to the hefty 'Loser' contestants as "monkeys." Talk about working people into a sweat! Details on Jillian's controversial slip, plus Hollywood pooches after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 03:59 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels is about to face her most difficult challenge this season. The show's producers are bringing the biggest contestant ever to the show: Michael Ventrella, who weighs in at 526 pounds. His size and the size of other contestants this year has Michaels worried. The tough-love trainer shows her concern for the contestants' medical safety. "The contestants ...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Bruce Haring
It's everyone's dream: Make massive money, get mass recognition and it all comes with no heavy mass to lift. It's called an easy gig, and there are plenty of them in show business. With Thanksgiving filling the bellies of Americans across the country, let's spotlight a few celebrities who should say a special prayer of Thanksgiving this weekend, for they have been blessed with lucrative tasks t...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 11:20 AM by Denise Warner
- Filed under:
- TV News
A new Nintendo Wii game based on the popular 'Biggest Loser' series hits stores on October 6, and Bob Harper, a trainer on the show, is very excited about it. More About The Game "It's almost like being a contestant on the show. Not only is there a workout, but there are challenges and there's recipes from our book. There's the whole package in this video game," he says. In an interview with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mother Shot Dead by 3-Year-Old While Changing Another Child's Diaper
- Harley Pasternak's Healthy Holiday Gift Ideas
- Kim Kardashian's Bare Butt Photo & Taylor Swift's 1989 as Rice Krispies Treats
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- Sorry, Kim: Khloé Kardashian's Butt Might #BreakTheInternet in These See-Through Workout Pants!
- Austin Mahone Slams Report That Camila Cabello Only Dated Him to Sell More Albums
- Lizzie McGuire Lives! Hilary Duff Imagines What Her Beloved Disney Channel Character Is Doing in 2014