Posts with tag "Jim Morrison"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Jett Wells
Although Republican Florida Gov. Charlie Crist lost his bid for re-election on Nov. 2, he still has some big plans on his agenda to consider before stepping down -- like pardoning famed rocker Jim Morrison, who's been dead for 39 years. Crist told The Hill that he might pardon the former lead singer of The Doors for felony and misdemeanor charges he earned in Miami in 1969. "Candidly, it's ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ancient Creature with Scissor-Like Claws Is Named After Johnny Depp
- Christoph Waltz Rushed Off French Talk Show After Sounds of Gunfire
- In the Kitchen with Sandra Lee
- Nicole Kidman plays Grace Kelly in movie set for 2014 Oscar season
- Actor Christoph Waltz rushed off stage after sounds of gunfire erupt at live talk show
- Report: Beyonce pregnant with second child
- This Week On Stage: Sigourney and Co. extend, Billy Crystal Back to Broadway
- ?Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch)
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted!