Posts with tag "Jim Toth"
- Posted Mar 26th 2011 at 09:23 PM by PopEater Staff
Just days after celebrating her birthday, Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth are now husband and wife! The Oscar winner wed Toth at a small ceremony at her ranch in Ojai, Calif., Usmagazine.com confirms. Leading up to the ceremony, elegant white tents were seen being erected on Witherspoon's lush, green Ojai property, which she bought in 2008 and dubbed Libby Ranch. Among the 120 guests comprise...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Hollywood is the land of the monster-wedding, the over-the-top bash of the century (year, month, week, hopefully day). But it is also the land of the monster-divorce. We watched Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's $1 million Malibu nuptials with 50,000 flowers and fireworks descend into the most talked about breakup of our time. A couple more examples: Tori Spelling and Charlie Shanian's $1 millio...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 01:35 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Reese Witherspoon
Reese Witherspoon will say "I Do" this weekend, and preparations at her beautiful home in Ojai, Calif., are kicking into high gear. "Reese couldn't be more excited," a friend of the 'Legally Blonde' actress tells me. "Not only is she getting a husband, but her wonderful children are getting another father." New photographs show that a huge white tent has already been erected on the grounds of...
- Posted Dec 31st 2010 at 01:05 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Reese Witherspoon's fiancé, Jim Toth, went out of his way to find a unique engagement ring to accompany his proposal. PEOPLE reports that Toth, 40, gave his future bride-to-be a 4-carat Ashoka-cut diamond set on a diamond-and-pavé-adorned platinum band. The ring was custom-designed with Toth's input by jeweler William Goldberg of the William Goldberg Diamond Corp. Goldberg told...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keith Urban Debuts His Video for 'John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16'
- Zendaya Shuts Down Cyber Bullies Who Called Her Parents Ugly
- Tom Hardy Reveals Hidden Talent - Lip Syncing!
- Robin Wiliams' wife, children due back in court
- Candace Cameron Bure celebrates 'New Beginnings' with new 'View' co hosts
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly claims she was drugged at friend's wedding
- Céline Dion Returns to the Stage in Las Vegas After Year-Long Hiatus to Care for Her Ailing Husband René Angélil
- Justin Bieber Drops "What Do You Mean?"—Listen!
- Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Dance Barefoot on Billy Joel's Piano as He Performs "Uptown Girl"—Watch!