Posts with tag "JimCarrey"
- Posted May 8th 2010 at 06:25 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week: Jim Carrey goes on a Twitter rant after apparently losing his mind (that does nothing to defend his sanity), Justin Bieber claims he doesn't know what 'German' means, Seth MacFarlane sounds...
- Posted Feb 13th 2010 at 08:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Jenny McCarthy say...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor were named knights in France's National Order of Arts and Letters on Monday and even went so far as to give one another a big kiss while at the Ministry of Culture in Paris, France. The Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres is a recognition of a significant contribution to the arts. French Culture Minister Frederic Mitterrand honored the two actors, telling the...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 09:18 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Tila Tequila Ustream,' 'Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair,' and 'Heather McComb' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 04:44 PM by PopEater Staff
Jim Carrey gave his daughter, Jane, away over the weekend in her wedding to heavy metal singer Alex Santana. "My Jane is a married women. Days ago her and my new son in law Alex got hitched," he wrote on Twitter. "The day was simply perfect ... lots of love there." The 'Fun With Dick and Jane' star, 47, told PEOPLE: "It was a beautiful day. Simple and sweet. I wish them everything that love ...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:47 AM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Adam Lambert
Wondering why 'Bert and Ernie,' 'Gretchen Rossi,' and 'Elizabeth Lambert' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:56 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
This elastic-faced Canadian is so huge now that it's hard to believe that he came from such humble beginnings. His 6-member family was forced to relocate from their home in Newmarket, Ontario when Jim was only 14, and they lived out of a Volkswagen camper van until they earned enough money to move and live in Toronto. After his first stand-up attempt (which was reportedly disastrous) at a local Yu...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Mike Hess
Seventy years ago this week, the film world changed forever with the release of 'The Wizard of Oz.' The classic film still stands the test of time despite its 1939 release, but since remakes are all the rage these days, it got us thinking about who would be great in different 'Oz' roles. So, we're leaving it up to you to pick who should be cast for each prominent role in the film. After the jump,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff Reveals Her Surprising Blue Hair Inspiration, Says Her 12 Tattoos Make Her Gangster and More
- Nashville Sneak Peek: A Sick Deacon Tells Rayna, 'This Is How the Song Ends for Me!' (VIDEO)
- See Hollywood's Reaction to Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction
- Producer Harvey Weinstein investigated for alleged sexual assault
- Gigi Hadid disagrees with Kate Upton about social media
- Laurence Fishburne's mother claims she is being evicted and son won't give her 'a penny'